[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

noriyori

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Sprint][JB][08/23/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Running the new nightly, everything is great aside from the camera 3mp limit and general video instability, rotation is still wonky and the volume, but that fixes by changing the levels so that's something I can deal with.

anyhoo, a bit off topic but people keep posting about the boot animation so I made a few and started a thread here.

essentially, if you don't like it change it your self, hell, you've already rooted and flashed roms on your phone so why not figure out how to do something simple like change the boot animation. ;)

cheers!

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

No luck with getting wifi to work for me too :( latest build, tried every recommended kernel, did heavy wiping with the format all zip.. still nothing :(

comptonhubbard

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site

Running the new nightly, everything is great aside from the camera 3mp limit and general video instability, rotation is still wonky and the volume, but that fixes by changing the levels so that's something I can deal with.

anyhoo, a bit off topic but people keep posting about the boot animation so I made a few and started a thread here.

essentially, if you don't like it change it your self, hell, you've already rooted and flashed roms on your phone so why not figure out how to do something simple like change the boot animation. ;)

cheers!

WIFI works for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol