Hello,

Like the title states, I just installed AGAT recovery using the Mobile Odin app.
    The instructions were to download the FL24 tar file and install the Mobile Odin app and flash the tar file which I did and AGAT recovery installed fine but now my phone freezes and restarts after about 30 seconds. The reason I installed a custom recovery is because I want to install a custom rom (Paranoid Android) safely. Help would be great!
    04-28-2013 08:53 PM
    Hello,

Like the title states, I just installed AGAT recovery using the Mobile Odin app.
    The instructions were to download the FL24 tar file and install the Mobile Odin app and flash the tar file which I did and AGAT recovery installed fine but now my phone freezes and restarts after about 30 seconds. The reason I installed a custom recovery is because I want to install a custom rom (Paranoid Android) safely. Help would be great!

Sorry I saw this so late....I honestly have no idea how good of a custom recovery AGAT is. I know CWM and TWRP are good ones, but part of the problem may be Mobile ODIN. I hae heard nothing but horrible responses about that program.

Have you tried clearing the phone's cache in recovery?
    05-28-2013 12:16 AM