This project has changed a bit and will now be a ground up ASOP build for the Sprint Galaxy S2.

During the development I'm going to keep updates over at XDA: [wip][rom][aosp] ns2 - xda-developers

The goal of this will be to create a pure AOSP experience for the Samsung Galaxy S2 Sprint Epic 4G Touch.
    09-24-2011 11:28 PM
    Reserved
    sndplace likes this.
    09-25-2011 11:56 AM
    Wow,

Looking forward to this. If I can help with anything, let me know. Been awhile since I did any dev work on a Samsung (been doing HTC ROM dev lately).

-Daryel
    09-25-2011 09:25 PM
    Wow,

Looking forward to this. If I can help with anything, let me know. Been awhile since I did any dev work on a Samsung (been doing HTC ROM dev lately).

-Daryel
    I will take all the help I can get. Literally form getting the correct platform modules to load, to 4g working.
    09-25-2011 09:44 PM
    I will take all the help I can get. Literally form getting the correct platform modules to load, to 4g working.
    Gimme a few days to setup a new Linux VM and start pulling from github to compile. Do you have a github setup yet?

-Daryel
    09-25-2011 10:08 PM
    Gimme a few days to setup a new Linux VM and start pulling from github to compile. Do you have a github setup yet?

-Daryel
    Yup, I setup a bunch of different repos for this project: https://github.com/thefredelement

Currently I'm uploading the aosp as kernel.org is down. (Just hope I have everything...)
    09-27-2011 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD