Got my GS2E4GT Monday. Rooted it this afternoon by flashing the latest Zedomax kernel with Odin.

Flawless experience. Until I got the dreaded LOS crossed circle and had to reboot. 60681 PRL.

Never happened until I flashed the kernel.

Note that I'm merely reporting my experience and appreciate the work that's gone into this device so far!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    09-25-2011 08:49 PM
    Got my GS2E4GT Monday. Rooted it this afternoon by flashing the latest Zedomax kernel with Odin.

Flawless experience. Until I got the dreaded LOS crossed circle and had to reboot. 60681 PRL.

Never happened until I flashed the kernel.

Note that I'm merely reporting my experience and appreciate the work that's gone into this device so far!

I rooted via odin by installing clockwork and flashing the su.zip. I still got the LoS bug with a stock kernel and many have reported having this issue both stock and custom kernels. Sprint/Samsung are aware of this issue and are actively pursuing a fix. Congrats on rooting your phone though! Have you checked out any custom roms? Themes are just around the corner.
    09-25-2011 09:01 PM
    i rooted but havnt added any custom roms yet.. most are still betas and still being improved, ill just wait.

being rooted is good enough
    09-26-2011 02:25 AM
    Immediately after posting my original post I did the ##72786# reset and have not had the LOS error since.

09-27-2011 12:59 PM
    Any way to unroot yet? Just in case....
    09-28-2011 08:23 PM
    yes there is acutally.

Epic 4G Touch Android Development - xda-developers

so root away! make sure you make a nandroid backup etc!
    09-28-2011 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD