What? ROMS? Where did these come from?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
[NOTE]
@all

Some of you know me from the Epic 4g section. I worked it heavily and still do as much as possible. Anyways we always tried to keep up with posting the most current ROMs/kernels/themes/mods for your device. I saw this was lacking for this device and decided to start posting some of ROMs and stuff as I look around.

Feel free to post and discuss in any of the threads I started. For direct dev support hit the source/link in the threads. I know some of the devs do visit here but can't promise when or how often.

I will try and add new ROMs and stuff as I get a chance. I can't promise I can maintain the threads so always hit the source link for most up to date info. Also please note I don't have the Epic Touch so please don't expect me to be able to answer a lot of questions. I decided to go Pure Google instead :)

Enjoy.

Paul

[/NOTE]

Last edited:

dafluke24

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Good idea for those who don't know where to go to get the info and files to root and flash. I'm sure it'll help alot of people.

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Yikes! I feel guilty for not taking any initiative here. Thanks for getting this started Ill try to help as much as possible too.