[NOTE]
    @all

Some of you know me from the Epic 4g section. I worked it heavily and still do as much as possible. Anyways we always tried to keep up with posting the most current ROMs/kernels/themes/mods for your device. I saw this was lacking for this device and decided to start posting some of ROMs and stuff as I look around.

Feel free to post and discuss in any of the threads I started. For direct dev support hit the source/link in the threads. I know some of the devs do visit here but can't promise when or how often.

I will try and add new ROMs and stuff as I get a chance. I can't promise I can maintain the threads so always hit the source link for most up to date info. Also please note I don't have the Epic Touch so please don't expect me to be able to answer a lot of questions. I decided to go Pure Google instead

Enjoy.

Paul

[/NOTE]
    dafluke24 and JayWill like this.
    11-10-2011 08:50 AM
    Good idea for those who don't know where to go to get the info and files to root and flash. I'm sure it'll help alot of people.
    11-10-2011 09:33 AM
    Good idea for those who don't know where to go to get the info and files to root and flash. I'm sure it'll help alot of people.
    My thoughts exactly.....
    11-10-2011 11:52 AM
    Right on Paul. Thanks!

Don't forget viperROM. I've been running it for a bit over a week and it's fantastic.

Source: [ROM][Updated 10.28.11]viperROM v.2.2 | OC Daemon, viperContol Script, and more! - xda-developers

v.3 update should be coming soon.
    Paul627g likes this.
    11-10-2011 12:10 PM
    Yikes! I feel guilty for not taking any initiative here. Thanks for getting this started Ill try to help as much as possible too.
    11-10-2011 07:45 PM
    here is another one that just dropped in [ROM] NaerokRom Beta v1.2 | Odex/Deodex | Bare Bones (~130Mb) - xda-developers
    I would post it myself but you've got the fancy tools.
    Paul627g likes this.
    11-10-2011 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD