boot loop

miles2go68

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Having problems with my e4gt. I just flashed the Calkulin?s E4GT ROM and everything worked on the phone, I down loaded Titanium backup to install my apps. Everything went fine until the end of my restore the phone shut off and reboot. I would get to the unlock screen and be unresponsive and keep rebooting. I tryed to get into odin and all it says is loading never gets their. Do i have to be connected to the computer to get into odin? Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

miles2go68

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't reboot it goes to the unlock screen stayes their for a few seconds the goes blank for a few seconds the to the unlock screen. it keep doing it over and over.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Calk's ROM is known to have bootloops if you reboot without a default launcher selected. One of my only real gripes with the ROM.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

bdubdrum

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Having problems with my e4gt. I just flashed the Calkulin’s E4GT ROM and everything worked on the phone, I down loaded Titanium backup to install my apps. Everything went fine until the end of my restore the phone shut off and reboot. I would get to the unlock screen and be unresponsive and keep rebooting. I tryed to get into odin and all it says is loading never gets their. Do i have to be connected to the computer to get into odin? Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

It doesn't reboot it goes to the unlock screen stayes their for a few seconds the goes blank for a few seconds the to the unlock screen. it keep doing it over and over.

This had me stumped as well. I searched XDA and found a suggestion to freeze the TWLauncher and any other installed launchers with Titanium Backup and only let Go Launcher install/load up. Works like a charm. You just lose the ability to switch launchers.

Credit goes to smmlee for his XDA posting that pointed me to the workaround.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty