Yea, I'm a total noob, I should not have rooted my E4GT, but I did, and now I'm in the need for quite a bit of help.. So previously, I was running Calk 2.01 w/ Rogue 1.3
    I tried to return my phone back to stock by flashing the EL29 kernel, but after flashing the ROM and accepting the OTA update my phone would just give me a picture of the android with an exclamation mark. My phone still worked fine at this point, just the error when I tried to OTA update. Since the update didn't work for me, I reflashed Calk 2.01 and Rogue 1.3, but now when I try to turn on my phone it just shows the bootup animation and then after that the phone is like frozen with the screen off and i have to pull the battery or it just loops the bootup animation.

Sorry, I forgot to do a nandroid backup, I shouldn't have done this when I know I suck at this tech stuff. I would appreciate it so much if someone could help me, I could not afford to lost this phone lol...
    02-05-2012 01:39 PM
    Yea, I'm a total noob, I should not have rooted my E4GT, but I did, and now I'm in the need for quite a bit of help.. So previously, I was running Calk 2.01 w/ Rogue 1.3
    I tried to return my phone back to stock by flashing the EL29 kernel, but after flashing the ROM and accepting the OTA update my phone would just give me a picture of the android with an exclamation mark. My phone still worked fine at this point, just the error when I tried to OTA update. Since the update didn't work for me, I reflashed Calk 2.01 and Rogue 1.3, but now when I try to turn on my phone it just shows the bootup animation and then after that the phone is like frozen with the screen off and i have to pull the battery or it just loops the bootup animation.

Sorry, I forgot to do a nandroid backup, I shouldn't have done this when I know I suck at this tech stuff. I would appreciate it so much if someone could help me, I could not afford to lost this phone lol...
    Follow the steps here: [ODIN][TAR] SPH-D710.EL29_CL852097 (EL29 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Full Restore - Rooted) - xda-developers
    Choose the package that preserves user data. This should put you to EL29 + root without costing you any of your data.
    chosenhobo likes this.
    02-05-2012 02:10 PM
    Thank you so much!!
    02-05-2012 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD