I just rooted and installed CWM and was watching a review of CyanogenMod7.2 from qbking77 and was wondering from you guys, if I should install this ROM? It seems to be the hot one to have. Do you guys have any suggestions as to what ROMs I should install? I was seeing ROMs for ICS but heard they are not 100% yet..Any suggestions?
    02-19-2012 08:24 PM
    For those who have CyanMod installed, do you experience any performance loss?
    02-19-2012 08:36 PM
    Cyanogenmod is definitely popular, but keep in mind that the version for our phone is unofficial (often referred to as a "kang") and has some bugs. I never ran it but those that have had good things to say about it. Still, with ICS leaks breaking over the weekend, and the Cyanogenmod team saying our line of phones are next in the list for CM9, I have a feeling people are going to forget about CM7 fairly soon if not already.

If you're curious about it tho there's no harm in making a Nandroid backup and giving it a spin. You may enjoy it while ICS makes progress.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    02-19-2012 10:14 PM
    Since your new to it, run phantom rom it's basically stock and battery is awesome. You won't ha e to worry about debugging issues. Then if you want to experiments make a backup of that rom

sent from my blobfish (if you don't know what a blobfish is, Google it)
    02-20-2012 04:43 AM
    When you say a Nandroid back up, thats just doing a back up in CWM right? I'll try out that ROM RSK, thanks.
    02-20-2012 08:42 AM
    When you say a Nandroid back up, thats just doing a back up in CWM right? I'll try out that ROM RSK, thanks.
    Yes that's a backup in CWM. It's essentially a full system image.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    02-20-2012 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD