Android System Recovery <3e> restore factory

brunerdyer

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I am new to rooting. I rooted my Sprint Epic 4G Touch. Now I have exclamation point on turning on, and the wifi does not work. I want to restore to factory. Even if I knew what I was doing, I can not enter download mode. When I try, I get "Android System Recovery <3e>." The options are:
reboot system now
apply update from SD card
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition

I have tried all 4 options. No good results. I attempted update from SD card, but don't know what a correct update is.

The dream would be for me to regain control of this device, be able to root (and unroot for warranty purposes), make the wifi work, get rid of yellow exclamation point, and be able to reprogram annoying headset button defaults in this device.

Please help. I have wasted a good bit of a Sunday bricking my phone, and would love to unbrick.
Thx

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Power off, then volume down + power, then when the warning screen pops up, hit volume up. Now you are in download mode.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
I am new to rooting. I rooted my Sprint Epic 4G Touch. Now I have exclamation point on turning on, and the wifi does not work. I want to restore to factory. Even if I knew what I was doing, I can not enter download mode. When I try, I get "Android System Recovery <3e>." The options are:
reboot system now
apply update from SD card
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition

I have tried all 4 options. No good results. I attempted update from SD card, but don't know what a correct update is.

The dream would be for me to regain control of this device, be able to root (and unroot for warranty purposes), make the wifi work, get rid of yellow exclamation point, and be able to reprogram annoying headset button defaults in this device.

Please help. I have wasted a good bit of a Sunday bricking my phone, and would love to unbrick.
Thx
Use this for EK02 (completely stock)
[ODIN][STOCK][TAR] SPH-D710.EK02_CL704398 (EK02 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Factory Restore) - xda-developers

This for EL29 (pre-rooted)
[ODIN][TAR] SPH-D710.EL29_CL852097 (EL29 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Full Restore - Rooted) - xda-developers

Dinesh Nayak

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
hello i have samsung mstyle m340s Korea made it is getting restarting in infinite loop wont enable me to switch it on ...here in india samsung service center & local mobile care guys are saying they dont have software for it & returned my mobile to me .. i dont know what to do ...i tried android system recovery <3e> but no result ... is der any way i can get it repaired .. what about the option update from sdcard what does it do ??? & can i do it myself???

plz help..

Shawn Softley

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I can't get my phone into download and when I hook it up to Odin it'd added/removed before the progress bar is finished flashing it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

ThePhoneAuror

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I tried this but it sent me back to the loop and nothing will download because it can't find a download package.

What if you aren't trying to download something?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I have a new update system recovery on Htc (android). Now I have error, and the wifi has stopped for a few second, when I get "Android System Recovery <3e> 1.12.401.1. The options are:
reboot system now
apply apdate from ADB
apply update from sdcard
apply update from cache
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
backup user data
restore user data
apply cota update from sdcard
I have tried all options, no results (NO COMMENT).

Please anyone can help me, it's more then urgent
Thank you so much

android2121

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
hello....i have an alcatel onetouch pixi3.5 which was recently playing UP.....on the phone i found an app which read system update so i clicked it and launch it after that system rebooted itself and when it started ANDROID SYSTEM RECOVERY <3e>KITKAT was on top and laguage option than there was this list of sesntencs 1. reboot system now uply update now....................................................................................................................................... and all the rest the guy on top explains it all someone replyed sayimg press power button press power +volume down once the warning pops up press volume up .......................................tried it did not work is there any other chance i can get my phone back

Kellynha Duarte

May 29, 2016
Visit site
meu samsung galaxy on 7 não esta funcionando
a msg q fica é essa android sistem recovery 3e
qdo faço o procedimento ele da essa msg
E:failed to mount/preload 9n0 such fill or directory)