Running Calkulins stock rooted FC07 with FC07 modem and [KERNEL/RECOVERY][ICS] Rogue *Stock FC07* all flashings went well no problems,day 4 and running very well and stable goog battery life, also flashed Tiffs theme ICS _ statusbar_dialer_settings_MMS_ for FC07 so far so good, exept ext. sd cannot be accesed or cannot download or move apps to it. T/B allows me to restore out of ext. card but apps wiend up in int. sd.
    In folders app I can see ext.sd also in settings "manage apps" I cant move anything to ext.sd. Tried diff card, tried formating diff card still NG.

Any ideas anyone. Would appreciate some input, Thanks in advance....

Pp.
    03-15-2012 03:54 PM
    Running Calkulins stock rooted FC07 with FC07 modem and [KERNEL/RECOVERY][ICS] Rogue *Stock FC07* all flashings went well no problems,day 4 and running very well and stable goog battery life, also flashed Tiffs theme ICS _ statusbar_dialer_settings_MMS_ for FC07 so far so good, exept ext. sd cannot be accesed or cannot download or move apps to it. T/B allows me to restore out of ext. card but apps wiend up in int. sd.
    In folders app I can see ext.sd also in settings "manage apps" I cant move anything to ext.sd. Tried diff card, tried formating diff card still NG.

Any ideas anyone. Would appreciate some input, Thanks in advance....

Pp.
    It is actually a known bug with our ICS leaks....I imagine they fix it before the official release or at least I hope.

Here is a workaround http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1548812

Edit: LOL you already found it, ignore me please....
    PanchoPlanet likes this.
    03-15-2012 05:00 PM
    Thanks anyway its good to know that guys like you are around to answer most of our noobie questions. You haven't forgotten your ROOT'S - Get it ROOT -- LOL --- anyway you know what I mean,
    Thanks again, will post back after I find the solution.

Pp.
    dtm_stretch likes this.
    03-15-2012 05:14 PM
    -------- UPDATE ------No fix yet. just dealing with backwards download and upload speeds.
    Have to go shopping now, will try card fix later. I think this is an isolated issue for me.
    03-16-2012 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD