Calkuin's E4GT v2.9.2

Tonay

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
So I'm trying to flash Calkulin's e4gt 2.9.2 ROM and having a problem where it just sits at the loader screen and than after it just turns off. I'm using the Format All with it but still not getting anywhere. Also I backed up before I flashed the ROM so I am able to get back to stock root. Can you guys help me out with this please?!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Maybe a bad download, or bad flash. I would download the ROM again, boot into recovery to restore your backup, move the fresh copy of the ROM over to your phone and try again.

Tonay

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Figured out the problem! I was flashing a Kernel, Undervolt, and the Modem. It seems like it what to much for the phone cause I just flashed the ROM and the Format All and it worked just fine. So now I want to figure out how I get those other things on with it.

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Figured out the problem! I was flashing a Kernel, Undervolt, and the Modem. It seems like it what to much for the phone cause I just flashed the ROM and the Format All and it worked just fine. So now I want to figure out how I get those other things on with it.

Just flash them one at a time, flash, boot up, reboot to recovery, flash, boot up.....Also this way you can identify if something is giving you a problem.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Very likely it's the undervolt script. Calk's ROM already comes with a -50 undervolt baked in. So if you're flashing the -100 it's probably too much for your phone.

Feel free to flash the modem anytime.

Tonay

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Very likely it's the undervolt script. Calk's ROM already comes with a -50 undervolt baked in. So if you're flashing the -100 it's probably too much for your phone.

Feel free to flash the modem anytime.

Yeah that's what the guys at XDA were telling me. I don't know if you guys are running this ROM but I'm having a hard time syncing my Facebook contacts to my phone would anyone have the solution to this?

cjones

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that's what the guys at XDA were telling me. I don't know if you guys are running this ROM but I'm having a hard time syncing my Facebook contacts to my phone would anyone have the solution to this?

I'm going to be updating to this ROM up soon and was wondering if it has the notification sounds fixed? That is a very annoying bug on the last version. Anything else you find not working on the new ROM? Over all impressions?Good or bad.

Thanks!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to be updating to this ROM up soon and was wondering if it has the notification sounds fixed? That is a very annoying bug on the last version. Anything else you find not working on the new ROM? Over all impressions?Good or bad.

Thanks!

Reports are that it's working but it will randomly stop working. Here's a thread that went up today to track the issue ... Possible cause and temp solution to Notification Bug - Could use a little help tho - xda-developers

Reactions: cjones

Tonay

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I actually like it even though this is the first day that I actually been using it, its pretty solid so far! What is this notification sound bug? I haven't notice anything with the notification sound so please give me more details. For me everything seems to be working great I really haven't had any problems yet but if I run into some I will post it on here.

Edit: The only problems I'm actually having that's not a big deal is getting my facebook contacts to sync with pictures.. lol that's it really :p

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I actually like it even though this is the first day that I actually been using it, its pretty solid so far! What is this notification sound bug? I haven't notice anything with the notification sound so please give me more details. For me everything seems to be working great I really haven't had any problems yet but if I run into some I will post it on here.

Edit: The only problems I'm actually having that's not a big deal is getting my facebook contacts to sync with pictures.. lol that's it really :p

The notification bug is just when you toggle to silent or vibrate then back to full volume it doesn't actually turn back on. I have seen this on every build except FC18.

Tonay

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Just turned the sound to silent and back on multiple times and notification sound worked.

Tested it out by texting myself lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy