I rooted my Sph-D710 using the SPH-D710_Zedomax_Kernel and I can no longer access files via usb. I have the latest device drivers and tried the 3387783 fix. The computer connects via usb and opens two drives but when I try and access them I get insert media. I can still download to the phone in odin mode and can tether through pda net.

Any sugestions appreciated before I try another Rom.
    04-05-2012 04:09 PM
    I rooted my Sph-D710 using the SPH-D710_Zedomax_Kernel and I can no longer access files via usb. I have the latest device drivers and tried the 3387783 fix. The computer connects via usb and opens two drives but when I try and access them I get insert media. I can still download to the phone in odin mode and can tether through pda net.

Any sugestions appreciated before I try another Rom.
    I would suggest you don't use Zedomax. Some things didn't work in it and it isn't actively updated.

I would actually suggest you start from scratch and return to one of the Full stock versions using the ODIN packages available here:

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROOT][NCIQ][EG30/EG31/EK02] Auto root your existing stock ROM (w/o ODIN/ROM Flash)
    04-06-2012 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD