At this time I'm running Calkulins 3.0 and at this time I'm having 2 major problems.
    1. Battery Life is no good.
    2. GPS is not working.

So am looking for a ROM that has great battery life and something that allows me to use GPS please help I need something new and FRESH!!!
    04-19-2012 01:57 AM
    I'm running this...

[ ROM ] AnaKonda Rom [TW/Sony ICS4.0.3] [][TeAm VeNuM][updated 04-04-2012] - xda-developers

AnaKonda Rom ICS 4.0.3

I haven't had a single problem with it, and I've been running it for around two weeks now. Absolutely loving it! Battery life it great, and what I've used of the GPS (which admittedly isn't a ton) locks on right away.
    04-19-2012 04:13 AM
    I was having the same problem on Calk's 3.0. Since GPS was great on 2.9.2 I just flashed that on top of 3.0 and once on 2.9.2 opened Maps to get a GPS Lock. Once the lock was established I went back to recovery and flashed 3.0 -- GPS was restored.
    04-19-2012 12:03 PM
    At this time I'm running Calkulins 3.0 and at this time I'm having 2 major problems.
    2. GPS is not working.

So am looking for a ROM that has great battery life and something that allows me to use GPS please help I need something new and FRESH!!!
    I would have your phone checked because I'm having none of those problems. Battery life is amazing to be honest. Might be a hardware issue with your device.
    04-19-2012 12:09 PM
    2. GPS is not working.

I'm running Calkulin's Tweaked ICS ROM version 1.4 and I like it a lot. Battery is good and GPS is awesome. No issues with either. With Calkulins latest up date the WiFi staying connected issue I was having went away as well.

Give this one a try. ICS ROCKS!
    04-20-2012 11:52 AM
    This is what I'm currently using:

[ROM][TN] MIJJz BLEND ICS [OS 4.0.3][FD02/05] XPLOD "MINI" [v2.0][4/12/12] - xda-developers

It's a solid ROM and gives me great battery life and GPS is working.
    04-20-2012 01:05 PM
    This is what I'm currently using:

[ROM][TN] MIJJz BLEND ICS [OS 4.0.3][FD02/05] XPLOD "MINI" [v2.0][4/12/12] - xda-developers

It's a solid ROM and gives me great battery life and GPS is working.
    Hey VDub- What are the big differences between the ROM you are using (Mini) and the regular Blend ROM?
    04-20-2012 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD