Okay, so I say this with the utmost yearning to be unbiased, but I'm guessing it'll still seem that way.

I know I haven't been able to mess around with other carrier's GSIIs, but I feel like the E4GT has the best 3rd party developer support, I've gone through all the other GSIIs' development forums here on AC and on XDA. I've looked through all the ROMs to see what features they have, and looked at pictures if any of how the themeing (SP?) is. And I must say that the E4GT definitely has they best looking ROMs and Themes, and the features are definitely the best.

I know, it's a bit biased, but what do you think?
    04-27-2012 08:13 AM
    I agree totally on that, but remember, those are ask custom ROMs, the OTA ics that's coming is about 2.6% different from Gingerbread, where the other gs2 versions, especially the unlocked version, ICS is a totally different experience all together. So, yeah E4GT has the coolest ROMs to flash to, but that's because we have the most boring carrier in the first place
    Wicell likes this.
    04-27-2012 09:12 AM
    Have you seen the international sgsII's section? They trump ours by a lot, in fact most of our stuff is based off of what they have done. However, we have more of a community and the roms are tailored for us as users.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1055 here is their forum; 3 development sections. Also another indicator; almost all of our github trees are branched from team hacksung's SGSII tree.

But DO NOT misunderstand me, that phone was out 6 months prior to ours and why reinvent the wheel?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Wicell likes this.
    04-27-2012 11:43 AM
    The big powerhouse Android devices on Sprint have generally had a great following and developer support. That is one reason why I have been glad to be a Sprint customer and have the phone choices given to me as a consumer.
    04-27-2012 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD