Have Calkulin's Latest. I want to return to stock.

eggmann

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I have Calkulin's 1.5 ICS rom. I am switching to another phone and need to return this one to stock. I used ODIN One-Click (EL29) to root. I have that app open on my pc now. I watched a video saying to hold vol-down+power til my phone went into ODIN mode, but that just turns my phone off. When I have power off and hold down vol-up+power I boot into Rogue Recovery 1.2.3 (that's how I've been installing all Calkulin's modem and OS updates.)
How do I get back to ODIN mode, or what should I do to get back to a stock un-rooted rom?
Thanks!

eggmann

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
By the way, I have nothing against the Calkulin rom. I think it's great, but there's a "hardware issue" (according to Sprint) that forces me to reboot my phone twice a day when I go from home to work and back to make the phone to get a signal again. This happened with the stock OS as well as with the latest custom roms I've been using. I searched the heck out of that, seems it's been a problem since last November and some people's phones got fixed but mine wasn't one of them.

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I haven't actually unrooted before, but I might have to soon. Since I'm still in the 14-day return period ;) I hope they get some Galaxy Nexus' in.

Let us know how hard or easy it is. Maybe even post a guide for others to go by

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
By the way, it may not be in qbking's videos but sfhub also says you can use the following command as an alternative: (Requires ADB)

adb reboot download

This will also place you in download mode for ODIN.

Tonay

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Im not using the ICS ROM but I am using Calkulin 3.0 Rom and when I call someone or some calls me my signal just drops. Kinda annoying does anyone have a solution to that because I have the updated modem?

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Im not using the ICS ROM but I am using Calkulin 3.0 Rom and when I call someone or some calls me my signal just drops. Kinda annoying does anyone have a solution to that because I have the updated modem?

Which one are you using? FE22?
You might find that going back to EL29 might behave better. Also try updating profile/PRL and see if that helps.

Tonay

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Which one are you using? FE22?
You might find that going back to EL29 might behave better. Also try updating profile/PRL and see if that helps.

I actually went and checked to see if I had FE22 and I didn't so I just flashed it and going to see if its better. After that I will try updating profile.

Curious though when Flashing modems can you just flash the modem and that's it and everything will be fine?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I actually went and checked to see if I had FE22 and I didn't so I just flashed it and going to see if its better. After that I will try updating profile.

Curious though when Flashing modems can you just flash the modem and that's it and everything will be fine?

I've flashed modems by themselves and everything turns out just fine, no problems.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams