Rumor: Samsung Galaxy S II, Epic 4G Touch ICS Just Around the Corner? | DroidDog Android Blog

Has anyone heard anything about this yet?I'm actually thinking about just going back to EL29 cause on the XDA forums its says update might be on Friday or next Monday. Let me know what you think.
    05-29-2012 03:58 PM
    Yep it's probably going to be soon. But you really don't need to go back to EL29. Just flash whatever build version is released as the OTA and you're all set. No need to take OTA updates if you're already comfortable with flashing your device.
    05-29-2012 04:16 PM
    I agree with Jay. Plus, you'll keep root by flashing the update rather than losing it by accepting the factory ota. who knows if root will be achieved with ICS when it's pushed to devices.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    05-30-2012 12:29 AM
    I would hold off on reverting back to EL29 because almost every ICS rumor says it's "coming soon" or "right around the corner" and I'm not going to believe anything until I see an article saying it's out right now.

It doesn't really matter to me though since I've been running an ICS ROM for quite some time now.
    05-30-2012 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD