[MOD/FIX][GPS] Dark_Knight's_GPS_Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee7144

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Will it be safe to flash it in Team Win Recovery Project v2.2.1 that came with Android Open Kang Project [Stable 2] or should I mobile odin el26 kernal then flash this gps fix, then flash one of chris's recovery?

mithunm93

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Its not working on mine at all. It has made no difference except for the very first time i booted in to it.It takes about 1.5 minutes to get a lock every single time! Are there any other fixes that anyone else knows that could help me and everyone else for whom it has not worked!? (its frustrating as hell!)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Looks like the dropbox link is inactive again :/

There is a forum informing of what happened with the Dark_Knight threads...this one should probably have been closed. It's not surprising that the link is dead considering its no longer being supported here and on any other forums (that i'm aware of).

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
There is a forum informing of what happened with the Dark_Knight threads...this one should probably have been closed. It's not surprising that the link is dead considering
its no longer being supported here and on any other forums (that i'm aware of).

He operates his own forum now. The surprising part is that even though he was banned for stealing work, and not providing the source with his changes, now he decides to release his source on his forum.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
There is a forum informing of what happened with the Dark_Knight threads...this one should probably have been closed. It's not surprising that the link is dead considering its no longer being supported here and on any other forums (that i'm aware of).

He operates his own forum now. The surprising part is that even though he was banned for stealing work, and not providing the source with his changes, now he decides to release his source on his forum.

Thanks guys... Yes your correct this thread too should of been closed up.

Thanks for not advertising any further contact info/links to this work.

Paul627g.
Forums Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.