[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrffd

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I keep seeing new updates, and I want to flash so bad, can't wait for you to get everything worked out like deep sleep so I can flash this

AdriVelazquez

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Jellybean][07/31/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 2]

I can also confirm that SU is working. And 3G. However, 3G is rather slow.

I haven't had any random reboots so far in the past 2 hours.

shadowdog124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Hi thank you for this. I was wondering if anybody knows how to download Beta 2 I click on the link and it brings me to the 4share site. I then hit the link in the tags section and it will bring me to the actual 4share sight and says no matches found for this search. PLEASE HELP :':)':)':)':)'(

chrisharmful

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site

Just had a deep sleep shut off and a few random reboots. Also, keep getting dumped of 4G.

cyburke

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site

I keep seeing new updates, and I want to flash so bad, can't wait for you to get everything worked out like deep sleep so I can flash this

my sentiments exactly and thanks again for all the awesome hard work. this is fantastic!

lifehacker101

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

@Dark_Knight2
Bugs i found: Settings>storage> unfortunately settings have stopped
Google Now worked 1 time now it says unfortunately google search has stopped
other than that it works well. A little more stability would be nice. Thanks for all your hard work! Waiting anxiously for Beta 3.

AdriVelazquez

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site

Hi thank you for this. I was wondering if anybody knows how to download Beta 2 I click on the link and it brings me to the 4share site. I then hit the link in the tags section and it will bring me to the actual 4share sight and says no matches found for this search. PLEASE HELP :':)':)':)':)'(

You need to register to be able to download files from there.

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Okay with the el29 lock I got a gps lock within 40 meters extremely accurate in maps gps navigation is still not working

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Ramwill

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Dark - any idea why my USCC edits lead to Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone as stopped?

I've edited the build.prop like the ones nothingbloom was editing, but still running into that issue.

Bulldog274

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I just flashed Beta 2 with low rider gapps and everything is working amazing. In fact more than amazing. I've never gotten better 3g speeds where I'm living. It's almost like this ROM helped my roaming. Moreover, voice search works wonderfully as mentioned before and butter...is well epic

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Been waiting to flash this rom for a while.. waiting for my laptop to get fixed.. I need it just in case I mess something up..lol one more week.. :mad:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

cdszoke

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I had beta 1 installed yesterday and I work third shift so I tested it all night. With beta 1 3g randomly went out constantly all night. My phone lased 6 hours only because during my 1 hour break I charged my phone in my car the whole break. Plus gps did not pick up any satellites using both gps test and gps status and toolbar apps. SU wasn't working for roam control either.

I just installed beta 2 with lowrider gapps 5.4. 3g seems stable so far (only been a hour) and 4g is working great. I flashed el29 first and got a gps lock but gps is still picking up 0 satellites. Once again SU is not working when it comes to roam control. It keeps saying, "Verify your phone is rooted." Also my phone is randomly turning on every few minutes. I installed BetterBatteryStats to see what is causing this wake/lock. I will have more of an update on battery life tommorow after my shift tonight.

Dark Knight your build is going real good and you are real close to a DD. Thanks for your effort and good luck.

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I had beta 1 installed yesterday and I work third shift so I tested it all night. With beta 1 3g randomly went out constantly all night. My phone lased 6 hours only because during my 1 hour break I charged my phone in my car the whole break. Plus gps did not pick up any satellites using both gps test and gps status and toolbar apps. SU wasn't working for roam control either.

I just installed beta 2 with lowrider gapps 5.4. 3g seems stable so far (only been a hour) and 4g is working great. I flashed el29 first and got a gps lock but gps is still picking up 0 satellites. Once again SU is not working when it comes to roam control. It keeps saying, "Verify your phone is rooted." Also my phone is randomly turning on every few minutes. I installed BetterBatteryStats to see what is causing this wake/lock. I will have more of an update on battery life tommorow after my shift tonight.

Dark Knight your build is going real good and you are real close to a DD. Thanks for your effort and good luck.

Get a lock in GB
Flash beta 2 with darks gapps

A lot more stable than low rider (I've tried both) GPS locks within 40 meters. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.