[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
About the GPS lock from GB, do I have to do that every time I update the JB rom?

In theory you can get a lock on GB. Flash beta 2 then when beta 3 is out before you flash beta 3 get a solid lock on beta 2 then flash beta 3. Should have the same affect. In theory at least :)

Reactions: sosovoo

Zero Night

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Jellybean][07/31/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 2]

Can you go somewhere please? Away from here maybe? Your thoughtless and senseless babling is really erking me. If you dont like my rom cause its a port and not source built then go back to xda.

Your rom rocks if it is a port or not it still rules :)

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Check out my temp :)

OK battery life will be posted when I'm about to die of power. Cheers for now fellas I'm taking break lol

Hi my name is Danny and I'm addicted to flashing Darks JB builds...

Let's all say it together now lol

"Hi Danny"

42577a5f-2eb2-2395.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Also - chris41g kernel is NOT working with beta2

That's the kernel I used for beta 2......

Guys! Guys, guys guys. chris41g's AOSP kernels are for ICS, not JB. The only kernel that will run this ROM is sbrissen's, which is included in this ROM package. Flashing any other kernels after the fact won't work.

Now, you may have USED chris41g's kernel to FLASH this ROM package, and if you did, count yourself lucky that you didn't hard brick. I prompted Entropy to take a look at chris41g's previous kernels and it was determined that due to a patch mismerge, his kernels were vulnerable to the emmc brick bug. This is why a few people hard bricked this weekend.

chris41g has pulled his older kernels, and within the past hour, a new "RC10" kernel is up that is working as intended and is patched for emmc lockup safety. Still, you cannot use that kernel to run this ROM! You should be able to use it to FLASH this ROM, but I would strongly suggest you follow DK2's current instructions and only use a GB based kernel/recovery to flash this.

cdszoke

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Can you go somewhere please? Away from here maybe? Your thoughtless and senseless babling is really erking me. If you dont like my rom cause its a port and not source built then go back to xda.

He was just correcting someone for call SBrissens rom a port. He wasn't talking about your rom Dark.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
He was just correcting someone for call SBrissens rom a port. He wasn't talking about your rom Dark.

He wasnt yesterday. He said "A port can not be stable cause its not built from source" which i ignored yesterday then today he popped up again today. He obviously dislikes ports so this rom isnt for him.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Guys! Guys, guys guys. chris41g's AOSP kernels are for ICS, not JB. The only kernel that will run this ROM is sbrissen's, which is included in this ROM package. Flashing any other kernels after the fact won't work.

Now, you may have USED chris41g's kernel to FLASH this ROM package, and if you did, count yourself lucky that you didn't hard brick. I prompted Entropy to take a look at chris41g's previous kernels and it was determined that due to a patch mismerge, his kernels were vulnerable to the emmc brick bug. This is why a few people hard bricked this weekend.

chris41g has pulled his older kernels, and within the past hour, a new "RC10" kernel is up that is working as intended and is patched for emmc lockup safety. Still, you cannot use that kernel to run this ROM! You should be able to use it to FLASH this ROM, but I would strongly suggest you follow DK2's current instructions and only use a GB based kernel/recovery to flash this.

Thank you. I was tired of repeating myself so i ignored it. Hit the thanks for you as well.

sjsharksfan

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

I know I am glad you reminded us of this, you know that some folks forgot that this was the case and you KNOW some people have tried and didn't know why it wasnt working.. ;)
sj

Sent from my SPH-D710 on PhantomICS FF18 using Tap@Talk Pro v2.2.3

Last edited:

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Awww I'm starting to get the random wakelocks... and I was doing so good lol. That took a few hours though... progress lol

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
OK found a bug: if you disable lock screen to none when you turn off screen and turn on it prompts to create pages for the desktop.

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

here is a screenshot of my battery life. wifi off, data off, bt off, 4g off, brightness low. temperature got to 131 degrees Fahrenheit and the phone was never touched. just happened to have felt it and was like :eek: oh and it wasnt charged, i rebooted it and battery level went up. beta 2 if anyone asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital