[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Jellybean][07/31/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 2]

Ok somethings to note, you are the man dk you have google now working 100%, phone seems to still wakeup (whatever), setttings for storage work, video camera playback still broken. GPS locks instantly on 3g, bluetooth still does not stream audio.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok somethings to note, you are the man dk you have google now working 100%, phone seems to still wakeup (whatever), setttings for storage work, video camera playback still broken. GPS locks instantly on 3g, bluetooth still does not stream audio.

Video playback is broke? I thought i fixed that already. My tester confirmed bluetooth is functioning as it should on the device. And the wake locks is a kernel issue and sbrissen is looking into it.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Video playback is broke? I thought i fixed that already. My tester confirmed bluetooth is functioning as it should on the device. And the wake locks is a kernel issue and sbrissen is looking into it.

Does your tester use bluetooth to stream from the phone to speakers? Because I tried it again and nothing comes out except on the handset, bluetooth does pair and everything but does not stream. Can you have someone else confirm this?

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

as far as video playback yes, it plays 2 seconds then goes to black screen for the rest of the clip.

please note that it does not fc though and it works normally besides going to black for most of the clip. (really not that big of a deal)

note: if you rotate the phone between landscape and portait it comes back on for a split second everytime you do that.... hmm

Last edited:

ffolkes

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site

What about the random wakes? They're about every 30 seconds for me when on battery. :/

ffolkes

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site

what the hell? The answer to your question is in the quote !

No, it isn't. A "wake lock" is exactly what it says, a state where the device is locked awake so processes can run, and has nothing to do with screen state. Wake lock issues will result in poor battery life since the device will look asleep, but it actually isn't. Things like BetterBatteryStats help to reveal what's propping the door open while the device is supposedly sleeping, since screen state is irrelevant. What I asked about are the random screen-on triggers, albeit the culprit may be the same in this case.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Updated op with beta 3. All changes are in changelog so dont ask. updated what is working and not working so dont ask bout that either. All needed info can be found in op.

aaron7pm

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Jellybean][08/02/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 3]

Took a risk by flashing this with the files located in my Internal SD, worked just fine!

kartoon33

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

Anyone took a picture yet with the camera on Beta 3? The imgages come out distorted with green and pink mess. Let me know

nascasho

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

I never bought an sdcard because I never felt the need for one, now tempted to snag one up... want some JB BAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol