08-09-2012 03:05 AM
2,584 ... 7677787980 ...
tools
    Ok so quick update on RC1. LOTS BETTER than B4 so far no wakelocks, or LOS (only just begun with the rom) got the logcat running and playnig around with it so far, Also got a GPS lock with google maps (dl from market) no TB restore. Will check back in after a while playing with this bad boy. DK you are a GOD amongst MEN!

*ninja edit* also notcie the phone is not running as hot without setcpu, so far only one reboot after going into the battery menu
    08-05-2012 07:46 PM
    only issue i have still is not seeing the SD Card when connected to Computer
    08-05-2012 07:47 PM
    hey can anybody tell me my device id is changed on every install is this something to worry about
    08-05-2012 07:48 PM
    hey can anybody tell me my device id is changed on every install is this something to worry about
    No need to worry
    nuxbag likes this.
    08-05-2012 08:00 PM
    Ran RC1 for about an hour. From what I noticed it ran good. No SoD or LoS. Didn't really get to check battery life and deep sleep modes. First flash, market wouldn't let me download any apps, kept giving me errors about not being able to receive data and an error 927. Reflashed and the issue was gone. I didn't have any random reboots, except for when 4G was enabled. I would receive or place a call, and sometimes within seconds, the speaker would get jarbled and then it would reboot with 4G disabled. No issue with 4G turned off. FF18 on Sprint.

Edit: Lucky Patcher kept crashing after getting root access, and I was dying to play FF3, so I had to go back to CM9. On beta 4, Mobile Odin would crash when hitting "Flash Now", but I didn't get to check on RC1.
    08-05-2012 08:08 PM
    yeah lucky patcher won't work cuz permissions aren't set yet
    08-05-2012 08:18 PM
    Running this with US Cellular and have not had any issues in regards to losing service. Everything seems to run fine on my end except for the phone running hot. Can't really complain as most 4.0+ roms cause my phone to run warm.
    nothingblooms likes this.
    08-05-2012 08:26 PM
    Woo! Now I am no expert at all so bare with me. Maybe there is a RIL/Modem conflict causing the ghost LoS. I logcat on my phone so I cant really show besides a screenshot. So I have my wifi turned off at the moment. BUT, there is an error on WifiStateMachine stating that it fails to disable IPv6 which leads to error on ConnectivityService which leads to error on MobileStateTracker because it cant connect to the phoneservice

Someone please look into this. Again I am no expert, just trying to help, so if I am wrong, dont chastise me about how I am a noob and have no idea what I am doing
    DEF3NDER and sjsharksfan like this.
    08-05-2012 08:31 PM
    Do we have another mirror for jb? Dropbox is flooded..

DK Pm if you are interested in having me host a mirror... I have a 100/100 fiber connection to my house and im running a safe http file sharing server.. I should be able to help quite a bit.
    patrao_n and sjsharksfan like this.
    08-05-2012 08:38 PM
    Ok I can tell you by formatting system in recovery prior to flashing will cause a status 7 cause it looks at your current build.prop and by formatting system you delete the build.prop. Follow my directions in the op. format system nor use calks wipe all script is in my op.

i did originally wiped system and got the status 7 error. but then i tried again still getting the status 7 error.

Last attempt i did the Odin-OC restored to stock. then odin'd chris41 asop safe cwm5 and tried to install still getting the status 7 error. . .
    08-05-2012 08:49 PM
    Woo! Now I am no expert at all so bare with me. Maybe there is a RIL/Modem conflict causing the ghost LoS. I logcat on my phone so I cant really show besides a screenshot. So I have my wifi turned off at the moment. BUT, there is an error on WifiStateMachine stating that it fails to disable IPv6 which leads to error on ConnectivityService which leads to error on MobileStateTracker because it cant connect to the phoneservice

Someone please look into this. Again I am no expert, just trying to help, so if I am wrong, dont chastise me about how I am a noob and have no idea what I am doing
    This seems legit.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    08-05-2012 08:54 PM
    Do we have another mirror for jb? Dropbox is flooded..

DK Pm if you are interested in having me host a mirror... I have a 100/100 fiber connection to my house and im running a safe http file sharing server.. I should be able to help quite a bit.
    Go for it.
    08-05-2012 08:54 PM
    This seems legit.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    Well I know of two issues ive come across in all the logcats.

1. lib.omx.sec.decoder.so is erroring out (Fixing now)

2. WiFi Supplicant is also erroring out (Fixing now)

Now the decoder could in theory create some if not all these issues.
    08-05-2012 09:02 PM
    Well I know of two issues ive come across in all the logcats.

1. lib.omx.sec.decoder.so is erroring out (Fixing now)

2. WiFi Supplicant is also erroring out (Fixing now)

Now the decoder could in theory create some if not all these issues.
    Awesome man! Thanks for the hardwork. Can't wait to be back on this ROM for good!

Thank,
    Tee Jay
    08-05-2012 09:04 PM
    Go for it.

OK FYI I'm posting CM10_RC1_20120805_Release-keys.zip thats found on the OP on my http site for anyone who has trouble dl from the Original

Feel free to dl as much as you want. JB Gapps is also there.

Download from the link below:

HFS /public/
    isaac2k10, edlivian and studdmufin like this.
    08-05-2012 09:14 PM
    OK FYI I'm posting CM10_RC1_20120805_Release-keys.zip thats found on the OP on my http site for anyone who has trouble dl from the Original

HFS /public/
    Thank you for the link, bu tmy question is for every update do I have to flash back to el29 and reflash new update?
    08-05-2012 09:21 PM
    Thank you for the link, bu tmy question is for every update do I have to flash back to el29 and reflash new update?
    I just tried to flash cm10 from a non el26 or 29 kernel and it did not work.. so to be on the safe side i would say yes, flash back to el26 and go from there... its a pain but at least we know it works.
    08-05-2012 09:25 PM
    I just tried to flash cm10 from a non el26 or 29 kernel and it did not work.. so to be on the safe side i would say yes, flash back to el26 and go from there... its a pain but at least we know it works.
    So I can't use EL29? with cwm mod?
    08-05-2012 09:27 PM
    Sibressens kernels recovery is safe as can be. Have flashed many a rs and nandroids with it.

Sent from my awesomely EPIC Phone
    08-05-2012 09:28 PM

HFS /public/
    This server is wicked, and i maxed my 35 mbps download speed on dl one file off ur server

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    deakelem likes this.
    08-05-2012 09:30 PM
    So I can't use EL29? with cwm mod?
    I'm not sure to be honest i never tried from el29 I just know that the OP says el26 so you might wanna try that. I flahed from ff18 and i didnt brick but i had boot loops. I was able to get to recovery and to download mode.
    08-05-2012 09:32 PM
    This server is wicked, and i maxed my 35 mbps download speed on off dl one file off ur server

Awesome man thanks, its good to hear lol. I'm looking right now and I got about 11 people dl at the same time so Im glad its holding up.
    patrao_n likes this.
    08-05-2012 09:34 PM
    oK KOOL so can you use it as your daily rom?
    08-05-2012 09:34 PM
    I'm using EL29 with CWM5.. no issues out of the ordinary. I download the latest posted CM10, use Mobile Odin to flash my EL29 kernel, pull the battery before reboot, wipe flash and repeat for the next update. No computer, just me and JB on the run thanks to DK's hard work

08-05-2012 09:38 PM
    I'm using EL29 with CWM5.. no issues out of the ordinary. I download the latest posted CM10, use Mobile Odin to flash my EL29 kernel, pull the battery before reboot, wipe flash and repeat for the next update. No computer, just me and JB on the run thanks to DK's hard work

Whats the easiest way to keep up to date with CM 10 updates?
    08-05-2012 09:44 PM
2,584 ... 7677787980 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD