08-09-2012 03:05 AM
2,584 ... 8384858687 ...
tools
    Which modem are you on?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    I'm using FF18.
    DEF3NDER likes this.
    08-06-2012 02:27 PM
    I'm pretty sure a clean install is highly recommended.

You should be able to download your apps again for free.

Once you buy the app.. they can't charge u twice.. if there's a problem call sprint..

08-06-2012 02:37 PM
    RC1 runs very smooth.. it is very close to being a DD for sure. I had only two issues, 1, I use the tabUI so when you are at 128 dpi, the recent apps won't pull up.. and my texts weren't going through..

Other than the CM9 boot logo, and the absence of most CM extended settings, this rom rocks!

sj

Sent with my Epic 4G Touch on CM9-8/02 @ 128 dpi using Tap@Talk Pro v2.2.4
    Still waiting for a CM10 logo from Cyanogenmod team.
    sjsharksfan and _Viper_ like this.
    08-06-2012 02:42 PM
    Call you flash RC1 from BETA4 without wiping? Because when I run RC1 I have to pay for all my apps over again.
    This is actually something to do with the way you log into you Gmail account. I used to have that problem on other ICS roms. My teammates, DazedNConfused and JohnCorleone, found that if after you flash a new rom, instead of going straight to the market and logging in there, go into settings and accounts and sync and log in there....the account syncs much quicker and all of your payed apps are recognized as purchased.

I had to learn the hard way after repurchasing Root Explorer and Rom Toolbox Pro Twice.
    08-06-2012 02:52 PM
    CM10 RC1.1 TEST RELEASE

I added back in all the Cyaogenmod Settings. Will it boot? Ive not a clue. Flash at your own risk.
    08-06-2012 02:54 PM
    CM10 RC1.1 TEST RELEASE

I added back in all the Cyaogenmod Settings. Will it boot? Ive not a clue. Flash at your own risk.
    Any other changes made in 1.1??
    08-06-2012 02:58 PM
    CM10 RC1.1 TEST RELEASE

I'm on it....Don't mind testing new stuff!

Edit: Booted and loading!
    08-06-2012 03:03 PM
    DK i would like to come out of the shadows and finally comment hahaha. I really appreciate the work you've been doing. Seriously amazing quality! I started running at B3, enjoyed B4, and lastly flashed RC1 on Friday. I ran it all weekend and went back to your AOKP stable 2 release this morning, for reasons said before missed some of the good ol' features. Through out the weekend I only noticed a few random screen wakes per day (grant it my phone is in my pocket most of the time so I may have missed. I just like to think I didn't) on top of that I only suffered from LoS at most once an hour (I was on the FG20 modem). I was moving this weekend so i didn't get to really pay attention to my phone and get logcats for you. But I would like to help out as much as possible and plan on reflashing your work later this week and getting logcats then if need for them arises.

Like I said, GREAT WORK! Keep it up

-tcowl
    08-06-2012 03:05 PM
    Is there a particular app that you guys recommend for getting logcats?
    08-06-2012 03:10 PM
    Is there a particular app that you guys recommend for getting logcats?
    You could just open Terminal Emulator

Type

"SU"

"Logcat"

and when something happens press menu and select all.
    _Viper_ likes this.
    08-06-2012 03:11 PM
    Any other changes made in 1.1??
    Just added Features. Thats why its only a 0.1 jump onthe rc scale
    08-06-2012 03:13 PM
    You could just open Terminal Emulator

Type

"SU"

"Logcat"

and when something happens press menu and select all.
    Seems simple enough! Thanks! All the time I've been on XDA....No one has ever offered up that simple a process!
    08-06-2012 03:16 PM
    RC 1.1 also available below for those of you with no account or who cant wait 20 seconds.. lol

HFS /public/
    hiperglyde likes this.
    08-06-2012 03:25 PM
    RC 1.1 also available below for those of you with no account or who cant wait 20 seconds.. lol

HFS /public/
    that is the fastest I have ever downloaded one of these builds, I hit the thanks
    deakelem likes this.
    08-06-2012 03:47 PM
    already proved in the kernel FF18, because I have my galaxy s2 epic 4g with root access and clockwormod installed CyanogenMod 9

Click to view quoted image
    Click to view quoted image

Ok and this has to do with my cm10 how???
    agentfazexx and patrao_n like this.
    08-06-2012 03:51 PM
    CM10 RC1.1 TEST RELEASE

Nice job 6 o clock can not come fast enough I'll report back later

Sent from my SCH-R760ro.product.brand=Samsung using Android Central Forums
    agentfazexx likes this.
    08-06-2012 03:54 PM
    I went over to xda to view the DK JB thread in the General Section. To my suprise its been locked for clean up.

I was looking to see what needed to be cleaned and I saw a post by T.C.P calling me a "Bobby"? Can someone elaberate on that for me cause its obviously a insult. but I dont know how to react!

T.C.P called me a "Bobby" cause I wont release my source code and because I wont post my work on xda? Really? I notified jayharper to go head and remove the thread completely.

Can someone tell me what is a bobby?
    08-06-2012 03:57 PM
    used FG31 had LOS soon as i finished logging in
    08-06-2012 03:59 PM
    Wow didn't see that must've missed that post

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    08-06-2012 03:59 PM
    I went over to xda to view the DK JB thread in the General Section. To my suprise its been locked for clean up.

I was looking to see what needed to be cleaned and I saw a post by T.C.P calling me a "Bobby"? Can someone elaberate on that for me cause its obviously a insult. but I dont know how to react!

T.C.P called me a "Bobby" cause I wont release my source code and because I wont post my work on xda? Really? I notified jayharper to go head and remove the thread completely.

Police officer?

08-06-2012 04:00 PM
    Flashed the RC1 over an hour ago with the new LOWRIDER gapps 5.5, new version posted yesterday. I know DK2 recommended the gapps he posted but I was getting LOS within 5min of using 3G. Haven't had LOS in over an hour with the v5.5 gapps from LR. Battery is a lot better at keeping a charge now too. Deep sleeping also now, says the Deep Sleep Widget I got. No GPS but have had a problem with that on CM9, never use it anyways. Anyone flash this CM10 RC1 with LOWRIDER v5.5 gapps?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    08-06-2012 04:04 PM

hmmm not sure exactly.. sounds english or australian. pretty crappy insult if you ask me if no one on this planet knows its an insult.. lol

perhaps he meant baby? and isnt good at english

I have heard english people call someone officer bobby.. guess it means like a doofus
    08-06-2012 04:05 PM

I could be completely wrong, but he MAY have meant "Bubby". I guess it was back near the end of 2011 or the beginning of this year there was a massive falling out with a kid that went by the name of Bubby. Now, I don't know the details and how it all went down, but I think it's a "he-who-shall-not-be-named" situation over on XDA. My understanding was that one group of people felt he stole someone else's work, while the other side felt he was the original creator. Bubby moved to RootzWiki for awhile, everyone took sides, and life eventually went on.

I could be wrong, but this might be it.
    08-06-2012 04:05 PM
    I think he meant bubby. He was a dev who would take someones work and post it as his own. then took off after being donated a couple of devices. Lots of drama from that kid.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch
    08-06-2012 04:06 PM
    @ newworldorphan No generally I like to follow directions :P

08-06-2012 04:06 PM
2,584 ... 8384858687 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD