[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
There are two camera apps in the drawer. One works, the other doesn't. The only things that aren't working so far is the messaging app, and system settings/app control.

Jellybean is SEXY.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Ophois

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][July 29, 2012]CyanogenMod 10 Alpha 1

Anyone that flashes this, make sure that the ROM is saved on your microSD.

I flashed a JB Build from a different dev from my microSD and it worked, When I flashed again, this time from my internal memory, my device was bricked.

I've posted this information on XDA along with the exact process that I went through when the brick happened.

Recovery was CWM6 but I don't believe that has anything to do with it, as I used CWM6 on the first successful flash.

Only difference was the ROM .zip location.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I flashed from cwm5. At the moment, 4g and GPS are a no go. Screen resolution is a little strange. All in all, for a pre-alpha though, this is pretty amazing.

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Incoming messages can be read and replied to. The app can also be opened from the gallery as a work-around. The messaging app just can't be launched directly.

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

z31k

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I flashed from cwm5. At the moment, 4g and GPS are a no go. Screen resolution is a little strange. All in all, for a pre-alpha though, this is pretty amazing.

Did you flash with EL26/EL29???

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

Not sure if it has been mentioned but google search or anything related just force closes. Every few minutes a "unfortunately google search has stopped" message pops up. I'm assuming freezing the google search app will clear that up.

Wifi works.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if it has been mentioned but google search or anything related just force closes. Every few minutes a "unfortunately google search has stopped" message pops up. I'm assuming freezing the google search app will clear that up.

Wifi works.

Try fixing permissions inside rom mgr.

xdecapitator

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site

I was able to flash the ROM successfully using Chris41g's TWRP recovery. Impressive work Dark Knight we all appreciate it. Some issues I've ran into

A lot of Settings cause an FC

Voice Search causes an FC

Cyanogen Settings cause FCs (was expecting that)

There's 2 Camera apps but only the second one works

Not trying to be an ass only trying to help. Thanks for sacrificing your time to get this ROM running!

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Love how this is making so much progress! I hear that Sbrissen may be on board, if this is true we are definitely in for a treat!

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I was able to flash the ROM successfully using Chris41g's TWRP recovery. Impressive work Dark Knight we all appreciate it. Some issues I've ran into

A lot of Settings cause an FC

Voice Search causes an FC

Cyanogen Settings cause FCs (was expecting that)

There's 2 Camera apps but only the second one works

Not trying to be an ass only trying to help. Thanks for sacrificing your time to get this ROM running!

Thank you for this info. This is a alpha 1. Duh. :thumbup::p:beer:

Reactions: patrao_n
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair