[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I did a clean install and flashed new gapps. No changes at all from earlier today when I flashed.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB][07/29/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Alpha 1]

I am going to post this rom with my edits for US Cellular over at teamuscellular.com I will give proper credit and if this offends you in anyway let me know and I will take it down as soon as possible im going to be uploading it to my minus.com account.

Thanks,

nothingblooms

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

When I did this the messaging app just disappeared.

has that worked for anyone, I dont want to try it if I lose my ability to message. I just took an .sms from a build of aokp and replaced the old .sms. Along with my edits to the apns my mms and sms work just fine.
I would love to have the new sms from jelly bean working though someone post back.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Yeah if you don't try and sign up for Google now, search works just great.

Screen randomly turns on while phone is idling and then times out and turns off again.

Last edited:

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Flashed, besides the Google search issues, one camera app not working, and messaging force closing, it's great! Some settings crash, but this is surprisingly stable for alpha 1.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

sbeekman1

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
If u hit later on Google now it works fine voice everything worked for me. Voice is flawless it comprehends everything. The only issues I had is YouTube and settings force closing don't get 4g so.... great work man can't wait for alpha 2 today I'll probably stick with it then I almost stayed on but YouTube killed it for me. Keep up the awesome work man oh yeah and messaging but go SMS solved that!!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

dandinnj

May 23, 2011
Visit site

When I did this the messaging app just disappeared.

Not sure if it will make a difference but i was on the original gapps when I posted this I have not tried with the ones DK posted. I had 2 apks in system/app mms and messaging .. renaming did cause the mms app to disappear from the home screen but was still in the app drawer . I am now waiting for the update since DK said he figured out mms anyway

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

If u hit later on Google now it works fine voice everything worked for me. Voice is flawless it comprehends everything. The only issues I had is YouTube and settings force closing don't get 4g so.... great work man can't wait for alpha 2 today I'll probably stick with it then I almost stayed on but YouTube killed it for me. Keep up the awesome work man oh yeah and messaging but go SMS solved that!!!

Hey so are you saying you have the voice actually speaking to you with Google Now? Because it is known that anything you speak into it works flawlessly, but Google Now is supposed to be "like" siri and speak back to you.
It does not speak to me at all.
Please comment back.

gershee

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Ok guys. You guys got me until 3pm Pacific Standard Time. I got a hold of the 100% "Proper" gapps. I extracted them from the Jellybean SDK. I will post those soon. Alpha 2 is almost done. Remember im doing this blind til I get my warranty replacement from sprint.

excited to see next release.

ludesleep

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Time to get this on my phone! I can't wait, the suspense is killing me! lol

Keep up the good work..stay focused :cool:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teljgwFfl94[/YT]

1stloc

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB][07/30/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Alpha 2]

yea i did a freash install of alpha 2 and keep getting a NFC service has stopped message all the time so i cant even setup my google or get to the main screen will try another fresh install

sbeekman1

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
It says its 139mb alpha 1 was 138 idk I was so looking forward to this couldn't hardly sleep lol like a kid in a candy store lol alpha 1 was close I figured alpha 2 wld be good enough for a daily almost

Status
Not open for further replies.