[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac2k10

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB][07/30/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Alpha 3]

if you aren't on CM9 rom now don't use CWM6 kernel to flash this. Odin back to el26 kernel and flash this. i think all the bricking going on are people on TW rom using AOSP kernel to flash this.
IF your on a TW rom, odin back el26 and flash this
IF your on a CM/AOSP/AOKP then use chris's CWM6 kernel

can't be to sure that this is why the bricking is happening, this is just my honest opinion based on all the posts here.

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site

here is S voice singed it works great and fixed google now FC's until i tried to update. DONT UPDATE GOOGLE NOW

I didnt make this apk i dloaded it a few weeks ago along with others this one is working great. though she sounds kinda funny at times.

svoice-signed.apk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Dan Espi

just sharing. i

i have phantom voicemail anyone else? (says i have 5 VM when i call the number it says to register something) notification never goes away

Thanks for the hard work! keep it up

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

here is S voice singed it works great and fixed google now FC's until i tried to update. DONT UPDATE GOOGLE NOW

I didnt make this apk i dloaded it a few weeks ago along with others this one is working great. though she sounds kinda funny at times.

svoice-signed.apk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Dan Espi

just sharing. i

i have phantom voicemail anyone else? (says i have 5 VM when i call the number it says to register something) notification never goes away

Thanks for the hard work! keep it up

That is just a bandaid on a problem, the real problem is the sounds do not work: as someone stated before ringtones, notifications, apollo, all dont work the only thing that seems to work is poweramp...

Beejis

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

i wish not on sprint anymore, wont even boot in download mode.....it's a complete brick!

if what nothingblooms suggested didn't work then you are most likely hard bricked. Are you on boost mobile or something? You can always try selling it on ebay as a brick and make decent cash on it.

edit

Isn't the phone still under manufacturers warranty and he can send it straight to Samsung?

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

if what nothingblooms suggested didn't work then you are most likely hard bricked. Are you on boost mobile or something? You can always try selling it on ebay as a brick and make decent cash on it.

edit

Isn't the phone still under manufacturing warranty and he can send it straight to Samsung?

I was under the impression based off of threads I have read that if you are hard bricked then odin back to complete stock, find original stock files. You will also have to possibly reflash a different modem. However if the thing wont even show any signs of life, and you have in connected to a charger your phukked.

Beejis

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

I was under the impression based off of threads I have read that if you are hard bricked then odin back to complete stock, find original stock files. You will also have to possibly reflash a different modem. However if the thing wont even show any signs of life, and you have in connected to a charger your phukked.

If you are hard bricked I believe you won't see any signs of life except for a blue light, you won't be able to odin or flash anything to bring it back. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Call Samsung and find out if you can send it in to them and maybe they will fix it/replace it.

isaac2k10

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

jig is not going to help you because your hardbricked only thing that can help is a Jtag and even that isn't guaranteed. sorry bout your phone man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11