[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hevenz1

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB][07/29/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Alpha 4]

This one should work
do i erase the (1)md5 if flashing with odin on my cpu? flashing it as EL26_StockCWM.tar (1).md5..odin says its invalid

i cant find the file in clockwork mod to flash it that way since its not a zip...plz help im stuck on how to flash this!

(EDIT: Well i erased (1).md5 to flash it..... it worked....not to stoked i have a yellow triangle now though)

Last edited:

e92dream

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
In the op it says something about alpha 5... is it just not posted yet bc you are testing the new codec or am i missing it?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

joej191

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site

I know I'm off topic but is there a tweak where I can turn off my screen like an old school TV. Plz no apps.

hevenz1

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

It should do it automatically, mine does...everything after GB has the CRT shutoff

hevenz1

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

Ive been playing with JB for about 20 min- Youtube works but its discolored and grainy on the bottom of the videos- Storage in the settings menu force closes- Phone auto wakes randomly, cant find GPS settings to try and turn it on, I tried doing it by saying navigate to google now, wont let me. Sound didnt work at first , i had to download the new media codecs and now it does. Other then that everything works... amazing. Thanks for your hard work in getting this out there!! Im stoked

loren.murphy

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Notifications and ringtones aren't working on alpha 5 any idea? And getting a voice search force close every time

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site

Ive been playing with JB for about 20 min- Youtube works but its discolored and grainy on the bottom of the videos- Storage in the settings menu force closes- Phone auto wakes randomly, cant find GPS settings to try and turn it on, I tried doing it by saying navigate to google now, wont let me. Sound didnt work at first , i had to download the new media codecs and now it does. Other then that everything works... amazing. Thanks for your hard work in getting this out there!! Im stoked

which build? did you install anything to get youtube to work?

youngville718

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Notifications and ringtones aren't working on alpha 5 any idea? And getting a voice search force close every time

Go into settings then apps go to Google now and clear cache and data now only use the mic to search that's what worked for me

Edit: Went into Google now kept clicking next but instead of hitting yes I hit no maybe later now I can type in the search box and use the voice to search also

Last edited:

hevenz1

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

which build? did you install anything to get youtube to work?

im on Alpha 4, It just worked from the getgo.. I went to youtube.com and dl'd the app... they both work but its grainy and discolored on the bottom of the video. ( the app is pretty cool on JB)

On a unrelated note, since we have to say no to google now, does that mean the cards wont pop up randomly? anyway to get the temperature when asking Google in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius...And i still cant find away to turn on the GPS to test it...Ideas?

NewWorldOrphan9

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

This is a stupid question, what is a [PORT]ed ROM?

Also, I am running FF18 CM9 ROM, thanks to QBKing77 for showing me, and the others for developing it. I have the Clockworkmod Recovery, do I still need to go to EL28 to flash to this?

Also, am I able to use Google Now, and is it working decent? That really the only reason for wanting Android 4.1...

Thanks ahead of time....

Last edited:

chew dz

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
im on Alpha 4, It just worked from the getgo.. I went to youtube.com and dl'd the app... they both work but its grainy and discolored on the bottom of the video. ( the app is pretty cool on JB)

On a unrelated note, since we have to say no to google now, does that mean the cards wont pop up randomly? anyway to get the temperature when asking Google in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius...And i still cant find away to turn on the GPS to test it...Ideas?

Unfortunately, we can't change it to farenheit until were able to click yes on the initial setup. Then a settings option will appear on the weather card to change the weather unit.

loren.murphy

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Go into settings then apps go to Google now and clear cache and data now only use the mic to search that's what worked for me

Edit: Went into Google now kept clicking next but instead of hitting yes I hit no maybe later now I can type in the search box and use the voice to search also

Thanks any idea on notifications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX