[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB][07/30/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Alpha 6.1]

Data seems to be broken , sounds work though but ... ( unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped) appeared once while trying to select a ringtone. (Unfortunately, Themes Provider has stopped) while trying to download youtube. youtube works flawlessly.

Google Now works flawlessly now with voice output! Fix 3G and I think we can move it to beta stage!

GPS Finally works for me!

Dont worry about the android.phone I think that may have been a one time fluke, I cant get it to reproduce.

Recap: YOUTUBE GPS SOUNDS GOOGLE NOW ALL GOOD
NOT WORKING 3G

Last edited:

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Data seems to be broken , sounds work though but ... ( unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped) appeared once while trying to select a ringtone. (Unfortunately, Themes Provider has stopped) while trying to download youtube. youtube works flawlessly.

Google Now works flawlessly now with voice output! Fix 3G and I think we can move it to beta stage!

Finally progress. What in the data is borked???

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, my status bar says No Internet Connection also. With no signal strength even though I'm sitting right in front of my Airave 2.0

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

error 7 fixed, audio for me is fixed, can play music now, youtube works(woo!!!), but I cant seem to get any signal bars, will do a reboot to be sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781