[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewWorldOrphan9

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB][07/30/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Alpha 6.1]

This is a stupid question, what is a [PORT]ed ROM?

Also, I am running FF18 CM9 ROM, thanks to QBKing77 for showing me, and the others for developing it. I have the Clockworkmod Recovery, do I still need to go to EL28 to flash to this?

Also, am I able to use Google Now, and is it working decent? That really the only reason for wanting Android 4.1...

Thanks ahead of time...

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

This is a stupid question, what is a [PORT]ed ROM?

Also, I am running FF18 CM9 ROM, thanks to QBKing77 for showing me, and the others for developing it. I have the Clockworkmod Recovery, do I still need to go to EL28 to flash to this?

Also, am I able to use Google Now, and is it working decent? That really the only reason for wanting Android 4.1...

Thanks ahead of time...

Read through thread please before asking questions, but yes google now is working, do not go into voice search settings. You need the kernel from the OP. Read carefully though the thread and OP or YOU WILL BRICK!

Dreammanifested

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

hey every time that i try to flash the zip it aborts and tells me it's a bad zip. i've downloaded it twice and got the same thing twice

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok everyone. I just opened my inbox of pms and had over 70 pms. Unfortunately im not a big reader so I deleted my whole inbox. With that said please dont pm me left and right. I know everyone is super excited to see Jellybean and asking for ETAs on fixes just annoys me. I just released this 3 days ago. I have a wife, 2 1/2 yr old daughter and a 2 wk old son. Im doing this out of the kindness of my heart. Unless you want to pay my bills then stop asking for ETAs. I work 50 hrs a week. Im not a stay at home bum :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney