[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else can confirm the zip edit isn't working? Maybe it was something I did?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

jacob910

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Jellybean][07/31/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 2]

this is so awesome thanks! :D i flashed over and for some weird reason my 3g is not getting a good signal it goes straight to 1x :/ and it freezes when i try to record a video on camcorder but other than those things it looks awesome so far! :D

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
this is so awesome thanks! :D i flashed over and for some weird reason my 3g is not getting a good signal it goes straight to 1x :/ and it freezes when i try to record a video on camcorder but other than those things it looks awesome so far! :D

Can you register with Google now?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

So any word on B3? I really don't wanna go back to ICS, but the screen waking up by itself and weak signals are killing my battery too fast. This is still a great step in the right direction and I thank you DK!!

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

So any word on B3? I really don't wanna go back to ICS, but the screen waking up by itself and weak signals are killing my battery too fast. This is still a great step in the right direction and I thank you DK!!

Seemed like he going to release a stable version but there is something wrong with the updater script and it is giving everyone errors while trying to flash so he pulled the link for the time being.

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site

Heya Bloom what do you use for logcats? every app i use from market isn't recording

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Heya Bloom what do you use for logcats? every app i use from market isn't recording

windows 8 , good old fashioned adb shell. You have to download android sdk, but it is flawless. Find a tutorial online, when I started doing this I used 5-6 different ones.
1. download android sdk
2. Install it to C:\ Android ( make directory)
3. update and install everything it says that is not installed for 4.1
4. Go into cmd (windows r type cmd)
5. Change directory to C: Android then change to platform-tools
6. type adb shell (edit make sure your phone is plugged in! and developer debugging is turned on :) )
7.type logcat -c
8. type logcat
9. when done logging hit ctrl+c and exit out of cmd.
10. open cmd again and type this adb logcat -d > logcat.txt
11. the logcat should be in your user directory
12. profit!

**Note it should not matter what version of windows you are running, if you are on mac, on linux the steps are different for terminal.

Reactions: sosovoo

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ive got the worlds biggest migrane trying to figure this issue out. There was super massive changes made to create a symlinking issue. In fact ive never heard of a recovery installing a rom then giving the 7 error. :banghead::mad::banghead:

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Ive got the worlds biggest migrane trying to figure this issue out. There was super massive changes made to create a symlinking issue. In fact ive never heard of a recovery installing a rom then giving the 7 error. :banghead::mad::banghead:

That is what I was experiencing last night, went to bed with it and lasted all day until now... Just finally passed. This android stuff is very frustrating. But think about this, you were in WIP 3 days ago, now you are just about ready to declare stable! That is something, dev or not has ever done. They were in alpha for months on ics. This is crazy man, and you are doing it without actually testing it on your own device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85