[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Jellybean][07/31/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 2]

anyone wanna try this?

•Download LennoxPackage.zip from LennoxPackage.zip from post # 2370.
• Extract all 3 folders from LennoxPackage.zip to a new folder on your computer
•Then download and replace the Velvet file in the app folder of your new folder with Velvet.apk from post # 2425 link Velvet2.apk
• Move the folder you've created (with 3 subfolders) to your SD Card
• On your phone, in /system/app/, rename GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk to GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk.bak using Root Browser (or something similar)
•In the folder you placed on your SD - you'll need to move everything from the /app/ folder to /system/app/, and set permissions to RW/R/R for each of the 3 .apks
•copy the files from the lib folder on your SD, and paste to system/lib (note, a couple of these already exist. Before copying these files go through /system/lib/ and rename any existing files to include .bak, then copy/paste new files. If you don't do this it will paste them with '- copy' as part of the file name). Change permissions of these New files to rw/r/r
• rename the existing "config" folder in /system/usr/srec/ on your phone to "config.bak", then just paste "config" and "en-US" from the srec folder on your SD to /system/usr/srec/. I also changed permissions on config and en-US to RWX/RX/RX
•Reboot and enjoy.

NewWorldOrphan9

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I did that with CM9 and everything works BUT the voice talk back. So since that works in CM10 you could be onto something.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

jeezcrafter

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I will have to try it on the morning on my way to bed. If not one has tried it when I get up I'll do it at work.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

too tired, i know i did something wrong... someone with fresh eyes can try it, i need sleep.

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site

anyone wanna try this?

?Download LennoxPackage.zip from LennoxPackage.zip from post # 2370.
? Extract all 3 folders from LennoxPackage.zip to a new folder on your computer
?Then download and replace the Velvet file in the app folder of your new folder with Velvet.apk from post # 2425 link Velvet2.apk
? Move the folder you've created (with 3 subfolders) to your SD Card
? On your phone, in /system/app/, rename GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk to GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk.bak using Root Browser (or something similar)
?In the folder you placed on your SD - you'll need to move everything from the /app/ folder to /system/app/, and set permissions to RW/R/R for each of the 3 .apks
?copy the files from the lib folder on your SD, and paste to system/lib (note, a couple of these already exist. Before copying these files go through /system/lib/ and rename any existing files to include .bak, then copy/paste new files. If you don't do this it will paste them with '- copy' as part of the file name). Change permissions of these New files to rw/r/r
? rename the existing "config" folder in /system/usr/srec/ on your phone to "config.bak", then just paste "config" and "en-US" from the srec folder on your SD to /system/usr/srec/. I also changed permissions on config and en-US to RWX/RX/RX
?Reboot and enjoy.

working on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles