[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

djkozdefantastico

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Jellybean][07/31/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 2]

OHHHHHHH MANNNNNNN my internet connection is sooooooooooo slowwwwwwwwww. it wants to take an hour to DL 150 mb. urgggggg.

ffolkes

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site

CyanogenMod10_Beta3_DK.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Last and final attempt to get the updater script working. I took the whole meta inf folder from beta 2 so if it dont flash Im at a permanent loss.

This flashed fine for me, but seconds after I put the phone down, it woke up, then I turned it off and it woke back up. Looks like the waking up issue is still there. I don't know if you want a logcat for that. On the good side, Google Now works for me, including setup, as does root. Storage doesn't FC anymore either.

Glt5000

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

This flashed fine for me, but seconds after I put the phone down, it woke up, then I turned it off and it woke back up. Looks like the waking up issue is still there. I don't know if you want a logcat for that. On the good side, Google Now works for me, including setup, as does root. Storage doesn't FC anymore either.

Really?!?! DL'ing Now!:):):)

EDIT: Confirmed flashing works! Great Job Dark Knight!

Last edited:

jeezcrafter

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Preliminary reports:

Dark I am not sure what you did but i think you got close to a home run with this one. Flashed with no problem, for the first time with me right after flash can make and receive calls, i see my GPS icon when going to google maps although didn't quite catch a signal will let you know how things are in a couple hours as well. But really good job.

ffolkes

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site

Has anyone been able to test battery??

I can't really test, since the screen won't stay off for more than a minute or two... But so far battery life seems the same, which is to say not that good.

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Congrats Dark it flashed

Cm9? (What happened to the jb boot animation?)

Works:

3g/4g - its spotty with signal still testing
Calls/dialer/contacts
Txt
Google Now registers and has no issues from what I can tell
My voicemail notification is finally gone! Thank you!

Still testing I'll gave a better review as the day goes on

Issues:

(Not rom related)My nandroids for jb are corrupt when I attempted to restore data.

Oh and Mobil Odin can't detect the phone model so it closes. That might be a problem. Though I was able to install blazer Rom 4.1 with beta 3 cwm6 and then get Mobil Odin to reflash for fresh install. (That Android corruption whacked all the settings) I'm in ics right now gunna Mobil Odin and fresh install beta 3 again.

Market is slow to respond sometimes.

When browsing apps the transition to the next page is rough. Same with wigdets

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jmorrison230

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Bluetooth still doesn't work. It doesn't work on my Bluetooth headphones to listen to music

Last edited:

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

ro.product.board=SPH-D710 changed to
ro.product.board=smdk4210 why did you do this? Will this make a difference?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
ro.product.board=SPH-D710 changed to
ro.product.board=smdk4210 why did you do this? Will this make a difference?

The build prop is auto generated in the compiling process. I made minimal changes to the prop. Feel free to change it to "SPH-D710"

On my port I took a stock ff18 buil prop and modded it to work with aosp cm10

Last edited:

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Lol. I went onto xda and found an alpha build of cm10. Lol. He called this rom "Just a port" and funny thing is that beta3 was built from xboxfanjs cm10 git. And merged with sbrissens device tree. Yup this is "Just a port" :thumbup::p

Status
Not open for further replies.