[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Jellybean][08/02/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 3]

Los yes screen wakes not yet but im going to do the tweak just posted. The only issues I ran into so far is camera video after it records gallery crashes and causes the camera to freeze. Then a gallery not responding message appears.. other than that yea no issues :p

I'm so happy that annoying voicemail prompt is gone. You killed it again Dark :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

i also have settings->developer options->checking "dont keep activities" and setting background process limit to 1. do this after the tweak

Reactions: NewWorldOrphan9

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Just so everyone is aware. If you set the processes amount in developer options once you do a reboot that setting will not stick after a reboot. THIS IS A GOOGLE THING. NOT A GLITCH IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM. im running ff18 and that setting doesnt stick after a reboot.

Reactions: NewWorldOrphan9

Joeyc23

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

can i flash the EL26 kernel without Odin or Mobile Odin? is there a way to do it with CWM possibly?

moeinyoho

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

is this close to being complete or are you going to keep going into like Beta 36 or something lol (this is just a curious question dont take personal)

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
added a battery tweak to the buil.prop
made to put phone into deep sleep and seems to work for me. just adb pull the build prop and add the text to the bottom, save and replace it with the old build.prop, then reboot . or just edit straight from your phone through root explorer (es file explorer), save and reboot

battery tweak
#Battery Life ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=1 pm.sleep_mode=1 wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=150

Applied and testing... thanks again

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

ultimus7

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

When Beta 4 is released can you flash it over beta 3 without going back into EL29? thanks :cool:

iniz94

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

I've been stalking this thread for awhile now but finally got around to register.

This is built from source now? Yay :)

But anyways, I'm getting my new SD card tomorrow so I'll give you some logcats and last_kmsgs then hopefully. Does this still have the internal SD brick?

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I've been stalking this thread for awhile now but finally got around to register.

This is built from source now? Yay :)

But anyways, I'm getting my new SD card tomorrow so I'll give you some logcats and last_kmsgs then hopefully. Does this still have the internal SD brick?

I flashed B1 and 2 through internal with no issues other than the obvious. I think I might transfer it to the external this time around.

Sent from my EPIC 4G Touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781