[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Jellybean][08/02/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 3]

I am sorry for all of that dark knight, we need to get this thread back on track. I ran beta 3 today all day while at work and that is impressive given that it never really went to deep sleep. No LOS, gps locked to 10m in 5 seconds, etc etc all good! Any word on any possible way to try and get bluetooth media working? I only ask this since I cannot hear my phone alarm, a while back I bought a Phillips docking station that only plays sounds through bluetooth, it works great but I kind of "need" it in order to wake up in the morning for work so I can continue to feed my family. Just wondering man no rush.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Maybe it's because I'm am 29 and don't really care about proving points. Just care if there are developers for my phone to make it nicer.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

27 ... house ,kids ,wife ,job ,college .... maturity.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

I can't wait for this to be fully epic.

Wait... did I miss something its not now? This is Jelly Bean that is almost complete. On a device that was not built for it, and may never get it. This is beyond epic! Especially for US Cellular users because stock we are still on Gingerbread.... bleh

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Did you do anything specific for it to lock cause I cant get it at all

hmm.... possibly, but then again I am US Cellular... I make edits for my phone, and use a ff18 modem. It locked at work for me on 3g accurate to 10m in 5 seconds.

Oooh I used Gps Tool box from the market before trying google maps... it showed 7 sats.

Glt5000

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

hmm.... possibly, but then again I am US Cellular... I make edits for my phone, and use a ff18 modem. It locked at work for me on 3g accurate to 10m in 5 seconds.

Ah! That explains it, im on Sprint and so far that and the battery drain are my only reasons this isn't my daily driver!

Oh and as always Great Job Dark Knight! :p

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Ah! That explains it, im on Sprint and so far that and the battery drain are my only reasons this isn't my daily driver!

Oh and as always Great Job Dark Knight! :p

When I used this ROM, didn't have much drain...actually, it lasted longer than Stock ROM for me.

EDIT: I got my replacement today at full price, couldn't wait, so what ever you need DK, just PM me.:cool:

Last edited:

nuxbag

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys is this a sprint rom do i have to make these edits i keep seeing on here for it to work for me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

anon(879969)

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Dont play with matches unless you plan on getting burned :thumbup::cool:

You know have a problem when you turned your house upside down looking for the only remaining microSD card that your kids have lost just so you can flash this ROM. Before I cave and buy a new one in the next 24 hours or so, will there be a time where it can be flashed internally or too soon to tell? In the meantime you guys just keep teasing me with all the great progress with every release. Thanks and you guys must drink more coffee than I do.....geesh get some sleep <---not really keep paving the way.

Glt5000

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

When I used this ROM, didn't have much drain...actually, it lasted longer than Stock ROM for me.

EDIT: I got my replacement today at full price, couldn't wait, so what ever you need DK, just PM me.:cool:

NO WAY!! I posed my battery stats earlier in this thread, I had to charge my phone 6 times and that was just sitting on wifi making a few calls :eek::confused:

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
You know have a problem when you turned your house upside down looking for the only remaining microSD card that your kids have lost just so you can flash this ROM. Before I cave and buy a new one in the next 24 hours or so, will there be a time where it can be flashed internally or too soon to tell? In the meantime you guys just keep teasing me with all the great progress with every release. Thanks and you guys must drink more coffee than I do.....geesh get some sleep <---not really keep paving the way.

Come to find out it was not the internal storage flashing causing the bricks. It was chris41gs kernel July 30 and back. Had nothing to do with internal storage. It should be safe just MAKE SURE YOU FLASH VIA EL26 KERNEL WITH CWM5 RECOVERY TO BE 100% SAFE.

Ramwill

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Wait... did I miss something its not now? This is Jelly Bean that is almost complete. On a device that was not built for it, and may never get it. This is beyond epic! Especially for US Cellular users because stock we are still on Gingerbread.... bleh
In regards to the rom being a bit more stable; is what I meant. The rom thus far is beyond my expectations. Especially being a USCC user.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Come to find out it was not the internal storage flashing causing the bricks. It was chris41gs kernel July 30 and back. Had nothing to do with internal storage. It should be safe just MAKE SURE YOU FLASH VIA EL26 KERNEL WITH CWM5 RECOVERY TO BE 100% SAFE.

Holy crap why didnt I brick lol I was using july 29th lol. But it does make sense about the whole storage medium not being the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463