[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Jellybean][08/02/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 3]

Holy crap why didnt I brick lol I was using july 29th lol. But it does make sense about the whole storage medium not being the issue.

Like I said before, you either have a EMMC firmware version on your phone that is immune to the bug (unlikely) or you were really effing lucky. EMMC bricks don't happen every time. It's random. It could happen on your 1st flash or your 10th, or never (unlikely but technically possible).

Reactions: nothingblooms

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

@ALL

Please knock off the un necessary language and that goes for circumventing the language filters. Please note any further public insults, comments or finger pointing will not go un noticed in this thread and will be dealt with accordingly per basis.

If you feel there is something in need of attention then report the post and one of the mods will look into the situation.

Now lets get back to enjoying this ROM !

Thanks guys,
Paul627g
Forums Moderator.

Last edited:

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

I apologize for my conduct earlier, it was definitely unbecoming of a civilized and rational person. I hope that I didn't cause anyone any grief by causing the thread to be closed temporarily.

anon(879969)

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Come to find out it was not the internal storage flashing causing the bricks. It was chris41gs kernel July 30 and back. Had nothing to do with internal storage. It should be safe just MAKE SURE YOU FLASH VIA EL26 KERNEL WITH CWM5 RECOVERY TO BE 100% SAFE.

Confirmed, thank you! Up and running, thanks...haven't had the screen off long enough in the past hour, due in part to your diligence and the goodness that be Jelly Bean to encounter wake lock, deep sleep, or LOS issues....will report if anything comes up....

Reactions: Dark_Knight2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital