[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Jellybean][08/02/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 3]

DK, just a heads up when you get the bluetooth media working I will donate $20 to you as soon as I can scrape the cash man. You are an inspiration to all of us., Not meaning to rush you at all. :)

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

Is the el26 stock kernel safe to flash jb? I'm confused because I keep reading el26 with cwm5 . I have been using el26 to flash from ics from to stiff ics rom. Thanks for the help!

Joeyc23

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

I flashed EL29 rooted stock rom, updated to ICS via zip file, used Odin one-click FF18 to root, reinstalled Mobile Odin and flashed EL29 with CWM 5 recovery, pulled battery before reboot, wiped everything, flashed Beta3 and Lowrider gapps 5.4.1 ...... literally everything is working... GPS, MMS, SMS, calls and Google Now with los or wakelocks so far, about 2 hours of steady use. Dark_Knight is absolutely the man! Thank you so much for all your hard work. Will report back tomorrow.

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

I flashed EL29 rooted stock rom, updated to ICS via zip file, used Odin one-click FF18 to root, reinstalled Mobile Odin and flashed EL29 with CWM 5 recovery, pulled battery before reboot, wiped everything, flashed Beta3 and Lowrider gapps 5.4.1 ...... literally everything is working... GPS, MMS, SMS, calls and Google Now with los or wakelocks so far, about 2 hours of steady use. Dark_Knight is absolutely the man! Thank you so much for all your hard work. Will report back tomorrow.

all known things from the OP. Glad that you are happy with the rom. Welcome to the community!

Last edited:

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

DK , can you flash Beta 3 from Beta 2 recovery? I'm sorry if this is a repative question, I just do not feel like going through 48 pages, especially since about 25% of the posts on this thread is verbal attacks against you , even though they are probably using your ROM as a daily driver. Where is Paul when you need him? :( :'( :-\

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
DK , can you flash Beta 3 from Beta 2 recovery? I'm sorry if this is a repative question, I just do not feel like going through 48 pages, especially since about 25% of the posts on this thread is verbal attacks against you , even though they are probably using your ROM as a daily driver. Where is Paul when you need him? :( :'( :-\

Paul already took care of business. ;)

Reactions: thenameisnigel

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

That is what I did man, just wipe and flash rom and gapps.

NoDiggity247

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site

GPS Status and Toolbox app helped me with GPS issues. Get a clear view of the sky when you first start, makes locking a lot easier.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Have lost root with installation, is there a solution for this?

This is the first time I checked with beta3 i do not have root access either...

edit: actually busy box from the market said that I am rooted? root checker says i am not. Titanium Backup says I am not... WTH

Last edited:

ffolkes

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site

My phone (as in, literal phone) doesn't work at all, dialing out starts but nothing ever happens, and I have to reboot to get data back. I'm going to wipe and reflash, see if that helps.

In case some of you don't know, Apex released a beta today that incorporates a whole slew of new JB features into it - the changelog is HUGE. I highly suggest you guys try it out, as the overall user experience between that and this ROM is awesome.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
This is the first time I checked with beta3 i do not have root access either...

edit: actually busy box from the market said that I am rooted? root checker says i am not. Titanium Backup says I am not... WTH

Ok now I am super confused. The su binary is updated. Permissions set correctly in updater. Superuser.apk is up to date. :thumbdown::mad::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star