[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabora3003

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/03/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 4]

I don't say this to be rude, I just wanna make sure I'm not missing something.
The OP of B4 says "Fixed LoS"
Is that just a previous thought that turned out sadly to not be true? Or is LoS fixed for maybe like 50% of testers?

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Nvm still get it with 4g off lol I've had a few beers maybe I'll just lay back and read... :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Joeyc23

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Where do I even start? Did you use any app data backup tool like Titanium backup? Did you restore anything with that tool from ICS? Media in bluetooth not playing is a known issue with aosp jellybean. Random los is gapps related. Messaging FCing is not an issue for anyone of my testers nor any other user.

That should about cover it. :thumbup::cool:

Win!!! :)

Reactions: comptonhubbard

Rodney0413

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site

Great Job! looks and feels great. LoS is still occuring and wake lock also. Tested Beta4 for about 2 hours. looking forward to beta5 and the amazing progress! great job so ! This will definatly be my everyday rom once the bugs are worked out.

Last edited:

anakin_sw

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

To save some time, the answer to the next stupid question is to bash your face against a table until you either have the answer or the foresight to get onto a ROM that you can handle. Way too many people are being outmatched by this build and patience is required for us as a group to figure out these things. Please, if you're going to post a problem, at least list your phone's configuration: ROM build, gapps version, modem and if you used Titanium Backup. This will help in troubleshooting and for statistical aggregation.

Shaikh

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Hey!

For people who have wifi everywhere and aren't enjoying this ROM due to the battery drain:
If you turn off your radios (put your phone into airplane mode) and turn on just the WiFi my battery drain stopped and the graph is all pretty and stable. The down side being you won't be getting anymore calls (Unless you use GrooveIP or some other VoIP which is what I am using now). And you can have your texts with google voice just fine. Just no MMS. But otherwise it's still a "phone" and I can make and receive calls albiet with the delay that comes with GrooveIP. Better than LoS and having to charge the phone every two hours. :)

Hope that helps!

P.S. sorry if this "fix" (not really but it helps) was posted before.

Status
Not open for further replies.