[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
hmm... that works to an extent, can anyone hit the settings button, mine comes up a split second then goes away but from what I can tell it says crop, details, etc, etc. I am referring to any of the settings in camera, will not come up.

edit: also , every once and a while when I go into battery settings the phone will softboot. I will start a logcat and post if I can get it to reproduce.

I believe we need a true JB kernel for that to work. I will look and see.

ffolkes

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
edit: also , every once and a while when I go into battery settings the phone will softboot. I will start a logcat and post if I can get it to reproduce.
Yes , I was able to reproduce it doing the exact steps:
Go into camera and hit the settings button on the phone (by the home button) then go into regular phone settings and go to battery, the phone either freezes or reboots. I will attempt to see if it is on the logcat.

I was able to confirm this once, but not anymore. Hmm.

Reactions: nothingblooms

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
what am I looking for???

more towards the bottom any reference to it freezing after attempting to go into camera settings and then going into battery. I'll post back in just a minute to see if I cant pinpoint it for you.

Nevermind, ill start a new one, anyone know how to clear logcat in terminal?

Last edited:

organizedConfusion

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to be the massive newbie here, but I'm just trying to keep up with all the terminology; what does LoS stand for?

Also, I lost root access but still have a custom recovery (running beta 3), would restoring my nandroid in this recovery be safe?

anakin_sw

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to be the massive newbie here, but I'm just trying to keep up with all the terminology; what do LoS and RC1 stand for?

Also, I lost root access but still have a custom recovery (running beta 3), would restoring my nandroid in this recovery be safe?

Loss Of Signal, Release Candidate 1 and no. Odin to EL26. Also might want to use a daily driver like CM9 or AOKP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34