[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
No worries, it still puzzles me that everyone seems to be having wakelock/or LOS .I have no issues ( except for the one mms issue I fixed do to my error). I can switch between wifi and 3g and be perfectly fine, in fact the bars and everything seem to be working flawlessly. Deep sleep as soon as i hit the power button and absolutely no waking up unless I want it to. No LOS when charging, and no random reboots. Torch, camera, gps, wifi, 3g, mms, sms, calls, no los, deep sleeps, google now, bluetooth(except for media), marketplace, battery life, etc etc all normal. ::shrug::

Thats what I like to here :)

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
No worries, it still puzzles me that everyone seems to be having wakelock/or LOS .I have no issues ( except for the one mms issue I fixed do to my error). I can switch between wifi and 3g and be perfectly fine, in fact the bars and everything seem to be working flawlessly. Deep sleep as soon as i hit the power button and absolutely no waking up unless I want it to. No LOS when charging, and no random reboots. Torch, camera, gps, wifi, 3g, mms, sms, calls, no los, deep sleeps, google now, bluetooth(except for media), marketplace, battery life, etc etc all normal. ::shrug::

Well there is one major difference between you and us Mr. US Cellular is it? Are others on your network reporting the same flawlessness?
We are a doing the same thing here apart from your edits.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Well there is one major difference between you and us Mr. US Cellular is it? Are others on your network reporting the same flawlessness?

Only issue reported was MMS, but I fixed that and reuploaded and asked them to report any and all issues that they were having.
Oh, and most of them would like to know where theme chooser and cm10 settings are lol .

Glt5000

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok so quick update on RC1. LOTS BETTER than B4 so far no wakelocks, or LOS (only just begun with the rom) got the logcat running and playnig around with it so far, Also got a GPS lock with google maps (dl from market) no TB restore. Will check back in after a while playing with this bad boy. DK you are a GOD amongst MEN! :):D

*ninja edit* also notcie the phone is not running as hot without setcpu, so far only one reboot after going into the battery menu

Last edited:

leeisme

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Ran RC1 for about an hour. From what I noticed it ran good. No SoD or LoS. Didn't really get to check battery life and deep sleep modes. First flash, market wouldn't let me download any apps, kept giving me errors about not being able to receive data and an error 927. Reflashed and the issue was gone. I didn't have any random reboots, except for when 4G was enabled. I would receive or place a call, and sometimes within seconds, the speaker would get jarbled and then it would reboot with 4G disabled. No issue with 4G turned off. FF18 on Sprint.

Edit: Lucky Patcher kept crashing after getting root access, and I was dying to play FF3, so I had to go back to CM9. On beta 4, Mobile Odin would crash when hitting "Flash Now", but I didn't get to check on RC1.

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Woo! Now I am no expert at all so bare with me. Maybe there is a RIL/Modem conflict causing the ghost LoS. I logcat on my phone so I cant really show besides a screenshot. So I have my wifi turned off at the moment. BUT, there is an error on WifiStateMachine stating that it fails to disable IPv6 which leads to error on ConnectivityService which leads to error on MobileStateTracker because it cant connect to the phoneservice

Someone please look into this. Again I am no expert, just trying to help, so if I am wrong, dont chastise me about how I am a noob and have no idea what I am doing

agentcelsius

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok I can tell you by formatting system in recovery prior to flashing will cause a status 7 cause it looks at your current build.prop and by formatting system you delete the build.prop. Follow my directions in the op. format system nor use calks wipe all script is in my op.

i did originally wiped system and got the status 7 error. but then i tried again still getting the status 7 error.

Last attempt i did the Odin-OC restored to stock. then odin'd chris41 asop safe cwm5 and tried to install still getting the status 7 error. . .

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Woo! Now I am no expert at all so bare with me. Maybe there is a RIL/Modem conflict causing the ghost LoS. I logcat on my phone so I cant really show besides a screenshot. So I have my wifi turned off at the moment. BUT, there is an error on WifiStateMachine stating that it fails to disable IPv6 which leads to error on ConnectivityService which leads to error on MobileStateTracker because it cant connect to the phoneservice

Someone please look into this. Again I am no expert, just trying to help, so if I am wrong, dont chastise me about how I am a noob and have no idea what I am doing

This seems legit.

teejaymarx

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Well I know of two issues ive come across in all the logcats.

1. lib.omx.sec.decoder.so is erroring out (Fixing now)

2. WiFi Supplicant is also erroring out (Fixing now)

Now the decoder could in theory create some if not all these issues.

Awesome man! Thanks for the hardwork. Can't wait to be back on this ROM for good!

Thank,
Tee Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca