[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricketkm

May 19, 2010
Visit site
OK FYI I'm posting CM10_RC1_20120805_Release-keys.zip thats found on the OP on my http site for anyone who has trouble dl from the Original

Feel free to dl as much as you want. JB Gapps is also there.

Download from the link below:

HFS /public/

Thank you for the link, bu tmy question is for every update do I have to flash back to el29 and reflash new update?

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the link, bu tmy question is for every update do I have to flash back to el29 and reflash new update?

I just tried to flash cm10 from a non el26 or 29 kernel and it did not work.. so to be on the safe side i would say yes, flash back to el26 and go from there... its a pain but at least we know it works.

edlivian

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
OK FYI I'm posting CM10_RC1_20120805_Release-keys.zip thats found on the OP on my http site for anyone who has trouble dl from the Original

Feel free to dl as much as you want. JB Gapps is also there.

Download from the link below:

HFS /public/

This server is wicked, and i maxed my 35 mbps download speed on dl one file off ur server

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: deakelem

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
So I can't use EL29? with cwm mod?

I'm not sure to be honest i never tried from el29 I just know that the OP says el26 so you might wanna try that. I flahed from ff18 and i didnt brick but i had boot loops. I was able to get to recovery and to download mode.

Joeyc23

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm using EL29 with CWM5.. no issues out of the ordinary. I download the latest posted CM10, use Mobile Odin to flash my EL29 kernel, pull the battery before reboot, wipe flash and repeat for the next update. No computer, just me and JB on the run thanks to DK's hard work :D

ricketkm

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm using EL29 with CWM5.. no issues out of the ordinary. I download the latest posted CM10, use Mobile Odin to flash my EL29 kernel, pull the battery before reboot, wipe flash and repeat for the next update. No computer, just me and JB on the run thanks to DK's hard work :D

Whats the easiest way to keep up to date with CM 10 updates?

mattboy9921

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
No worries, it still puzzles me that everyone seems to be having wakelock/or LOS .I have no issues ( except for the one mms issue I fixed do to my error). I can switch between wifi and 3g and be perfectly fine, in fact the bars and everything seem to be working flawlessly. Deep sleep as soon as i hit the power button and absolutely no waking up unless I want it to. No LOS when charging, and no random reboots. Torch, camera, gps, wifi, 3g, mms, sms, calls, no los, deep sleeps, google now, bluetooth(except for media), marketplace, battery life, etc etc all normal. ::shrug::

What gapps are you using?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

ffolkes

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Ugh, I don't know what happened. This afternoon everything was perfect, now I *NEVER* go to deep sleep, and RILJ always has a wakelock at 1200 (or 800 since I have my CPU down). I get near constant LOS now, rebooting doesn't help. The only apps I installed were Apex, SetCPU, BetterBatteryStats, and a few apps like Feedr and Reddit. Everything was functioning fine at noon. :/

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Ugh, I don't know what happened. This afternoon everything was perfect, now I *NEVER* go to deep sleep, and RILJ always has a wakelock at 1200 (or 800 since I have my CPU down). I get near constant LOS now, rebooting doesn't help. The only apps I installed were Apex, SetCPU, BetterBatteryStats, and a few apps like Feedr and Reddit. Everything was functioning fine at noon. :/

have you changed your location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad