[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneymatt05

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
LOS is gonna get me killed my wife was texting me at work but I didn't get it lol. But it was worth it jb is freaking awesome

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
LOS is gonna get me killed my wife was texting me at work but I didn't get it lol. But it was worth it jb is freaking awesome

...hide sharp objects friend.
Anyway Dk is there any way I can help you? I mean if it's possible... :cool:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

ffolkes

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Ugh, I don't know what happened. This afternoon everything was perfect, now I *NEVER* go to deep sleep, and RILJ always has a wakelock at 1200 (or 800 since I have my CPU down). I get near constant LOS now, rebooting doesn't help. The only apps I installed were Apex, SetCPU, BetterBatteryStats, and a few apps like Feedr and Reddit. Everything was functioning fine at noon. :/

Many reboots, nothing changed. Then all of a sudden deep sleep works perfectly - 96%. This is textbook behavior of the initial los bug from last year - when my battery would die within two hours, reboots wouldn't fix it, then after idly sitting on a shelf for a few hours everything would be fine again.

When it comes down to it, I think all the experiences reported here are ultimately based on chance. Sometimes it will work fine for hours, other times I couldn't make a call even after rebooting. Sometimes battery life is fantastic, other times it's deplorable. I think we have an array of variables - tower handoffs, radio hardware, radio firmware, kernel, rom - and glitches in the way all those interact are giving us the illusion of patterns. I don't know how else to explain why the overall user experience is so contrasting.

comptonhubbard

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
DK or anyone, if it helps at all, I had no LoS when I first flashed RC1 at all (both WITH GApps and WITHOUT) regardless of what I did.
My LoS started up as soon as I headed into town and since then hasn't settled down or stopped. Even complete phone resets don't always fix it since it started.
I had the ROM installed for a good 3 or 4 hours before it started though.
Sadly I don't have a logcat as I wasn't expecting LoS at the time :/

same thing, last night no LOS of service - today as soon as I got to work LOS - no text or phone calls till I rebooted.

aboulsaoudm

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Im really about to lose my cool. Im taking an extended break from all projects.

I think you should take a break from all those annoying people that post about the same thing.... people LOS is being worked on now be patient and read stop asking questions. It's annoying

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Everyone chill the expletive deleted out! Quit complaining about known issues, you are driving the real testers and our honorary dev literally out of our minds. LOS is being looked at, stop complaining remember it didnt happen without a logcat!

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Im really about to lose my cool. Im taking an extended break from all projects.

Dark close the thread for a few days on the op remove all the info and just put a description why you closed the thread. It will get the point across and I'm sure the influx of lazy people will drop.

As much as I'd hate for this.. what else can we do?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
hello, someone could install on the kernel FF18, I know if I can so that it can install on my galaxy s2 epic 4G :)

Sure go head and install from an ICS Recovery. You will brick. Just make sure you have a stack of papers near by cause you will have a 500 buck paper weight.

I PUT THE DIRECTIONS IN MY OP FOR A REASON. IF YOU DONT LIKE MY REASON THEN DONT FLASH THIS ROM. IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE BY NOT FOLLOWING MY INSTRUCTIONS I WILL LAUGH AT YOU.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Dark close the thread for a few days on the op remove all the info and just put a description why you closed the thread. It will get the point across and I'm sure the influx of lazy people will drop.

As much as I'd hate for this.. what else can we do?

Im going to have Jayharper08 (XDA Moderator) shut down that xda thread. Way to many smart butts, know it alls, and noobs are making there way over here and ruining this amazing community :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy