[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentfazexx

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Calk was a great dev for this device.However,his zip can be found over on xda just search for it. Once you find it,flash it. It pretty much does all the wiping and system and data formatting for you.

I'm looking for the newest modem, not the format_all zip. FG20 is the newest modem on XDA.

Dreammanifested

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
DK I truly appreciate how dedicated you are to putting out great content. You have released fix after fix relentlessly. Keep it up man. A lot of people complain about the bugs, but they come with the territory. I bet once all the kinks are ironed out they come crawling back over here

iniz94

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
n00b here, what is calks format and how do you perform that step you described with it? I get the rest. Thanks!

It's basically a flashable zip made by developer Calkulin that wipes data/cache/dalvik and formats /system and maybe some other stuff.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=771828&d=1320435068

There is a link to the direct download.

Where'd you find that? I don't see it on XDA.

Here's a link: Removed

You were probably looking for sfhub, but rwilco is now also managing these Odin tars :p The modem can be found in the second post.

Last edited:
Reactions: mithunm93

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
DK I truly appreciate how dedicated you are to putting out great content. You have released fix after fix relentlessly. Keep it up man. A lot of people complain about the bugs, but they come with the territory. I bet once all the kinks are ironed out they come crawling back over here

Im over it. I just had a crappy morning then I saw all the useless posts and said **** it im done. :banghead:

Reactions: Beejis and sosovoo

frontlyna

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Sextape asked NOBODY post links to the FG Series leaks. Period. He not creating any drama.

I do agree DK. As the reason I never posted links, only stated thats what modem I was using and prompted other users to search xda if they were willing to try the modem. Nothing more. However, while using your ROM I have only used that modem and have had substantial success.

moneymatt05

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
DK keep doing what you do. Instead of them helping find the "smoking gun" you are looking for all the these people seem to be offering in steaming piles of well you know what. Don't let them stop your awesome work. Big ups guy

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

grafixguy123

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Rc1 is amazing. No Los and no major battery drain. Deep sleep working as well. Also, for people flashing constantly trying to get this to perform exceptionally, here's what I did. I wiped data, cache, and dalvik regular in el26 recovery. Then I flashed calks format 2 times zip two times. Then wiped cache and dalvik once more then flashed Rom and gapps. After those I once again wiped cache and dalvik and voila! Let it reboot and enjoy.

I see a major plummet in battery life at the end of that 9 hours, coinciding with flaky service (see yellow spots in network line below graph)

Looks to me like you are lucky enough to be in a good service area shielding you from this problem a little bit, but that you will experience the same LoS and battery drain the rest of us do as soon as you venture into the mysterious beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15