[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Who freaking cares? His time his modifications his work... they don't credit him so why should he release his work so they can claim it?

Sent from my SCH-R760ro.product.brand=Samsung using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

hiperglyde

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Who freaking cares? His time his modifications his work... they don't credit him so why should he release his work so they can claim it?

Sorry for brief derailment DK, no disrespect intended, but its supposed to be about community, working together for the betterment of our Roms and phones. Thats the point of it all right?

DK is ahead of the curve, we all know who the man is that has worked so hard to get us to where we are right..

DK said once it was stable he had no issue with letting them see what he has finished.

Ophois

May 23, 2011
Visit site

They'd have to use something of his to not credit him.

I fully understand not wanting to release it until it's stable and stuff and I'm excited for when it is.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
They'd have to use something of his to not credit him.

I fully understand not wanting to release it until it's stable and stuff and I'm excited for when it is.

Thats what im afraid of really. Someone using my mods and taking all the credits. Me just being a contributor only theres nothing stopping anyone of the real devs taking my stuff and claiming it as there own.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yep so I guess the point I'm trying to make is it's all good, once DK releases source everyone will be at peace. Be careful with the TCP bashing though, he is a good guy who has done a lot for the Epic 4G Touch.

Im not bashing him at all. I dont even know he at all. But he basically insulted me for no reason at all. :(

FitChicago

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Maybe we could start a general discussion thread for this ROM here on AC and leave the drama there and leave this thread to completely focus on progressing towards stability, assisting users with questions and helping DK with anything he needs from us?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Let it be known that was good advice from Advisor JayWill72 on the bubby323 references. Lets leave that name out of the discussion. JayWill is correct, I wouldn't mind putting away my "broom" for a few hours instead of having to come in here and clean up :)

Maybe we could start a general discussion thread for this ROM here on AC and leave the drama there and leave this thread to completely focus on progressing towards stability, assisting users with questions and helping DK with anything he needs from us?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2
I believe Dark_Knight2 already has a link listed in his OP to a discussion/bug fix/help thread here in the E4GT forums. That would be the ideal place.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Let it be known that was good advice from Advisor JayWill72 on the bubby323 references. Lets leave that name out of the discussion. JayWill is correct, I wouldn't mind putting away my "broom" for a few hours instead of having to come in here and clean up :)

I believe Dark_Knight2 already has a link listed in his OP to a discussion/bug fix/help thread here in the E4GT forums. That would be the ideal place.

Agreed.

Custodian

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
On your latest release DK.

Phone is bugging a bit. When I try to call out, it dials then hangs up lllllooll...

Also SU is bugged..not working at all. This is my third time installing it so thought I'd post!

Cm settings work.
As well as kill app
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

hiperglyde

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

Phone is bugging a bit. When I try to call out, it dials then hangs up lllllooll...

Also SU is bugged..not working at all. This is my third time installing it so thought I'd post!

Cm settings work.
As well as kill app

phone spazzed on me too.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

Cm settings work.
As well as kill app

Is it hanging up endlessly? If so, I think that it's old faithful Los. If not, then definitely new bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463