[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
If anyone is interested.....I have started on a Nexus 7 ROM. Im picking up my tablet on Friday. if anyone has a nexus 7 and wants to test it let me know :)

anakin_sw

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
If anyone is interested.....I have started on a Nexus 7 ROM. Im picking up my tablet on Friday. if anyone has a nexus 7 and wants to test it let me know :)

I have two Nexus 7's at any time...I just got my 4th defective exchange today! I love the tablet, but it's all been screen related issues, dead pixels, dust trapped under the screen and light bleed. Yeeech, what a mess...customer support is no bueno as well.

I just installed RC 1.2 after a full wipe. I'll let you know what I find. As so far, zippy quick, no LOS and stable. Thanks again DK. :)

agentcelsius

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: CM10-RC's CM6

i noticed there is CM6 baked into the the recovery. . . is it safe? to update modems and if/when the next update come will we be able to flash with it?

also does the built in portable hotspot work or do i need to download wi-fi tether just as i did for AOKPM6?

sorry to breakup the great discussion we'r having here about devs/nondev and source codes, but can anybody answer this because i'm dying to flash the FG31 modems :-D

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Just a warning anyone starting issues in my thread, will get reported to the moderators there too, grow up and knock off the crap! I know some people that were users over here are now trying to start up dev wars in my thread! Knock it off. We are here to help not fight.

Thanks,

nothingblooms

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Just a warning anyone starting issues in my thread, will get reported to the moderators there too, grow up and knock off the crap! I know some people that were users over here are now trying to start up dev wars in my thread! Knock it off. We are here to help not fight.

Thanks,

nothingblooms

Man when will the drama end. :(

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
FYI Everyone:

RC1.2 download link is not on the OP yet. for anyone who missed it, it can be downloaded from:

http://206.174.246.155/public

Not spamming or advertising I just know some people dont read all the posts.

I'm doing some maintenance on my box tonight so HFS Public will not be available.

When: 12:00am CST
How Long: <15min

Thanks

Last edited:

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

sorry to breakup the great discussion we'r having here about devs/nondev and source codes, but can anybody answer this because i'm dying to flash the FG31 modems :-D

Okay, here you go ...

As long as you do not perform any wipes in recovery, you'd probably be okay using that recovery to flash the EG31 modem ZIP. But I tend to be overly cautious when playing with a $500 piece of electronics, and as such, I feel it is best practice (with JB ROMs for the time being) to use desktop Odin to flash the EG31 modem TAR file by placing it in the Phone slot (in Odin).

Glt5000

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Okay, here you go ...

As long as you do not perform any wipes in recovery, you'd probably be okay using that recovery to flash the EG31 modem ZIP. But I tend to be overly cautious when playing with a $500 piece of electronics, and as such, I feel it is best practice (with JB ROMs for the time being) to use desktop Odin to flash the EG31 modem TAR file by placing it in the Phone slot (in Odin).

Ok so Im confused here is it the EG31 of FG31 modem that's the later one? :confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital