08-02-2012 12:21 AM
181 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Some any new news on this???

Link you Sent me is dead... Still willing to help out with this if ya need it.

Sent From My Galaxy10.1 Class Starship....

Yeah, I'm still trying to upload. The storm knocked out my home internet so I have to get on the internet with FoxFi. That means I won't be able to upload until that yellow triangle leaves off my server.
    07-18-2012 02:33 PM
    Yeah, I'm still trying to upload. The storm knocked out my home internet so I have to get on the internet with FoxFi. That means I won't be able to upload until that yellow triangle leaves off my server.
    Heard....

Sent From My Galaxy Class Star Fighter...
    07-18-2012 02:40 PM
    Heard....

Sent From My Galaxy Class Star Fighter...

I have internet again! But I got sent a zImage instad of the boot.img that I already packaged in my rom. I'm trying to figure this out. Just give me a moment.
    07-18-2012 02:51 PM
    Ok. Flashed successfully, boot failed. I will pass my work on to a dev that I KNOW can solve this. I will be updated this thread as the ROM develops.
    holicxii likes this.
    07-18-2012 02:57 PM
    Ok. Flashed successfully, boot failed. I will pass my work on to a dev that I KNOW can solve this. I will be updated this thread as the ROM develops.
    Who?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    07-18-2012 03:07 PM
    Who?

thekraven. He's over there in the LG Optimus S threads. He was person to get CM9 ported to our extremely low-end Optimus S.

He's cool, although he is very secretive when it comes to his ROMs and doesn't allow things such as, mirroring, porting his ROMs, and other crap. But since me and Dark_Knight2 did the majority of the ROM, thekraven shouldn't have any problem agreeing to my demands such allowing mirroring, allowing porting, and other non-essential crap.
    07-18-2012 04:19 PM
    thekraven. He's over there in the LG Optimus S threads. He was person to get CM9 ported to our extremely low-end Optimus S.

He's cool, although he is very secretive when it comes to his ROMs and doesn't allow things such as, mirroring, porting his ROMs, and other crap. But since me and Dark_Knight2 did the majority of the ROM, thekraven shouldn't have any problem agreeing to my demands such allowing mirroring, allowing porting, and other non-essential crap.
    Kewl enough.... Can't wait to get JB running on my GS2.

Running JB 4.1.1 on my Gtab10.1 and I have to tell you... It is really smooth, buttery smooth!!! (sorry had to) :beer:

Sent From My GalaxyClass StarShip 10.1/4.1.1(jb)
    07-18-2012 05:26 PM

When will he begin? Does have time for doing it?

07-18-2012 05:40 PM
    When will he begin? Does have time for doing it?

easy man. it'll get done when it gets done.
    07-18-2012 08:25 PM
    Stop asking for ETAs. It will be done when it gets done.
    TWC_SouthPhilly likes this.
    07-18-2012 08:52 PM
    Stop asking for ETAs. It will be done when it gets done.
    Soooo.... what your saying is "It'll be done when it's done"... Right??? Ok I think I got it... You'll let us know right???

Sorry just had to....

Thanks for the hard work, time and for pulling in the resources. :beer::beer::beer:

07-18-2012 09:26 PM
    Soooo.... what your saying is "It'll be done when it's done"... Right??? Ok I think I got it... You'll let us know right???

Sorry just had to....

Thanks for the hard work, time and for pulling in the resources. :beer::beer::beer:

Lol. Im trying my best to help where I can with this project. Nigel got the rom base done and i got the kernel and meta-inf done up. Life is about to become hell in a few days for my family. Nightlies may be put on hold for my AOKP build. We will see how it goes.
    krazy_smokealot and patrao_n like this.
    07-18-2012 09:45 PM
    Lol. Im trying my best to help where I can with this project. Nigel got the rom base done and i got the kernel and meta-inf done up. Life is about to become hell in a few days for my family. Nightlies may be put on hold for my AOKP build. We will see how it goes.
    +1.
    07-18-2012 11:04 PM
    +1 I'm all for testing pm me If you have the need to experiment on me if you like

AOKP M6 "Friday The 13th Edition"

also if I helped you in anyway, Lets have some manners and hit the thanks!
    07-19-2012 04:27 AM
    thekraven pushed me a Alpha 1 early this morning. I'm just going to push it to my goo.im. I haven't tested it yet! But feel free to do that for me.
    holicxii and krazy_smokealot like this.
    07-19-2012 01:15 PM
    Kewl enough.... Can't wait to get JB running on my GS2.

Running JB 4.1.1 on my Gtab10.1 and I have to tell you... It is really smooth, buttery smooth!!! (sorry had to) :beer:

You have JB on your tab 10.1?? Awesome! I have a Verizon one and I'm awaiting ICS.
    07-19-2012 09:10 PM
    thekraven pushed me a Alpha 1 early this morning. I'm just going to push it to my goo.im. I haven't tested it yet! But feel free to do that for me.
    Could u kindly link me or pm me?!

07-19-2012 11:52 PM
    Could u kindly link me or pm me?!

It doesn't boot. I already PMd him.

07-20-2012 01:58 AM
    I barely understand teen percent of what you guys are saying but i still read the thread. Good job guys. W truly appreciate the work :beer::beer::beer:

07-20-2012 03:02 AM
    I know i'm kinda popping in out of no where. but do you mind if i take a peek at your source, i have a few ideas that i think my get this to boot proper..

PM me if your interested.
    thenameisnigel likes this.
    07-20-2012 10:15 AM
    Ok, my download server (my own forum) is down due to me needing to renew my domain. Anyone care to lend me $10? Haha. Serious though.
    07-20-2012 10:31 AM
    I know i'm kinda popping in out of no where. but do you mind if i take a peek at your source, i have a few ideas that i think my get this to boot proper..

PM me if your interested.
    This has not been built from source. It's been ported from the NS4G. But you can go through the ROM if you like?
    07-20-2012 10:36 AM
    So what's the status on this thing? Not asking for an ETA, just curious if things are going smoothly or not.

07-22-2012 11:13 AM
    So what's the status on this thing? Not asking for an ETA, just curious if things are going smoothly or not.

I believe it flopped harder then rosie o donalds talk show. :thumbup:r
    Downtown Taco likes this.
    07-22-2012 11:57 AM
    I believe it flopped harder then rosie o donalds talk show. :thumbup:r
    Lol dammnnn haha so give up all hope I guess?

07-22-2012 12:31 PM
181 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD