JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 17, 2012]Jellybean[Alpha 1]

Lol I might just do it man.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Haha I was kidding .. sort of. :p

Here ya go ... JB lovers - xda-developers

Some people have dived in already. There are bugs but it appears to be pretty functional. Calls, data, sms seem to be working.

Edit - srkmagnus beat me to it *shakes fist* :)

chew dz

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I just hope there's no JB glitch lurking in the shadows to somehow brick my phone while doin it :p

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

I just hope there's no JB glitch lurking in the shadows to somehow brick my phone while doin it :p

You'd be flashing something that hasn't even been officially posted anywhere yet. There's always a chance. sbrissen is a good dev though, who already has experience bricking his own phone once before while working on a CM9 kernel. I'd imagine he learned from his mistakes. :D

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

he asked for people to not link or mention where the rom can be downloaded from. someone on xda pm'd him.

I just saw that. Well, it would be up to skitzi or a moderator to remove the link if it's deemed appropriate. I don't have those kinds of powers.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

removed the link, sorry about that

Nothing to be sorry about. You linked it before sbrissen ever indicated that he didn't want it public, and he expressed that desire through someone else via PMs on the XDA forums.

Thanks for taking it down though. I'm sure sbrissen would appreciate that (even though I doubt he even knew it was linked here). I believe his main concern was that it wasn't ready for release yet.

On the plus side, DK has something else to work on now! ;)

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Nothing to be sorry about. You linked it before sbrissen ever indicated that he didn't want it public, and he expressed that desire through someone else via PMs on the XDA forums.

Thanks for taking it down though. I'm sure sbrissen would appreciate that (even though I doubt he even knew it was linked here). I believe his main concern was that it wasn't ready for release yet.

On the plus side, DK has something else to work on now! ;)

Ok I got the Nexus S 4G Source code for CM10. Im going to take a dive into it sunday. Sbrissen did an amazing job by the way. Im going to use his kernel. I got the sdk port to boot then it went to FC city. Ill get this.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok I got the Nexus S 4G Source code for CM10. Im going to take a dive into it sunday. Sbrissen did an amazing job by the way. Im going to use his kernel. I got the sdk port to boot then it went to FC city. Ill get this.

Soooo the project isn't dead? All hope isn't lost? :D

Sent from my slab of black plastic. But apparently Apple owns black rectangles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze