[DOA]Disregard this thread[DOA]

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
ITS ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE! Development has been continued on this ROM, expect an Alpha 2 soon. I will be using sbrissen's kernel as it has been verified to boot.

Epic Jellybean
Epic Jellybean is built off of the SDK version of Jellybean. This is Android version 4.1. My thanks go out to the whole AndroidCentral community for believing in me.

What's working and What's Not
3G Works as of now. SMS is working as of now. Calls work. I am not sure about 4G as where I am located at the moment, I have no WiMax coverage.

I CLAIM NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE!

Version List
Alpha 0 - Intial Public Release. (DOA) Alpha 1 - (DOA) Alpha 2 - We are back in business. ;)

ITS ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE! Development has been continued on this ROM, expect an Alpha 2 soon.

If any errors arise, please notify me on this thread with the logcat. I ask again, please notify me on THIS THREAD WITH THE LOGCAT. Without the logcat, I won't be much of help..

Credits
Giving credits where it's due: DarkKnight_2 - Guiding me in the right direction for which device to port from, and building my kernel. sbrissen23 - Providing the world with a E4GT kernel! Using this in my ROM.

Last edited:

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Well, I guess I'm going to hop onto the ROM building bandwagon. I started by moving the drivers from the ICS build to the Jellybean build. I should be finished by the end of this week. Still waiting for my repo to sync though. :-\ This may take a while, but I promise to have an Alpha 0 posted by Friday! :cool:

Good luck cause im at a loss right now with my JB Port :(

Sent From A Rotary Phone

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Jellybean!

What happened to an "Jelly bean Alpha 0" You promised by Friday??? :confused:

Just playing :thumbup::p:beer:

Sent From A Rotary Phone

The way my phone is treating me at the moment, I won't be able to continue building 'til Monday, as my usb port on my phone went bad, so I have to go visit Sprint unfortunately.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
The way my phone is treating me at the moment, I won't be able to continue building 'til Monday, as my usb port on my phone went bad, so I have to go visit Sprint unfortunately.

Im just kidding. Jelly bean has been a hard nut to crack for me. Mijj is also having the exact same issues.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
No updates yet? I'm guessing there's still some booting issues :banghead:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
No, I think the booting issues are gone, but I'm not releasing until I have adequate testing time with it.

Ok buddy... Now that we got that pesky OTA update thing out of the way...

How's JB going... I mean 4.0.x is like just so last season... (said in my best valley girl accent)

LoL!!! Na but really.... You need a tester just pm me.

Running 4.1 on my Gtab10.1 and love it...

Sent From My Galaxy10.1 Class Starship....

Reactions: thenameisnigel

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon