[DOA]Disregard this thread[DOA]

holicxii

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Alpha0][July 16, 2012] Jellybean

Doesn't flash at all, used the new dropbox link. Flashed el26/wiped data. I would send a log if I knew how to.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Me too... All I could get out of the log is, I think, error 7.:confused:

Crap, see this is why I need more testers! My tester never reported any issues on my private bugtracker, so I thought it booted fine! Ok, I need someone to provide me with the recovery log. :'(

XxXEVOLVEXxX

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

Had problems with my backup, got the BLOD, , this is not turning out right. I wasn't even able to flash this to get a recovery log. working to get things back up so i can.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Glad i could help...really wanna run this rom

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I just searched my ENTIRE build.prop, and found not one occurance of toroplus. Can you retry the flash and tell me exactly what it says.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I just searched my ENTIRE build.prop, and found not one occurance of toroplus. Can you retry the flash and tell me exactly what it says.

Build.prop is 100%. Thats not your issue. The issue is your whole entire META-INF Folder. The "Metadata" has "toroplus" in it yet the build.prop has "SPH-D710" in it so it aborts the install due to that issue. Another is the Assert Command...its looking for Toroplus. That causes an abort status 7. Second issue is this is not signed correctly. Third is the whole entire updater-script has all the wrong partitions in it. "Omap" is the partition for Toroplus. Ours is eMMc Mck etc etc. This thing has a llllllooooooooonnnnnnggggggg way to go before it boots. Its not even close.

Reactions: XxXEVOLVEXxX

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance