I recently went back to Gingerbread from flashing "The Blu Kuban" ROM in order to properly receive Sprint's OTA ICS update. That nonsense never showed! I also tried the famed QBKing77 tutorial and it didn't work for me at all. Is anyone else lost and waiting like me? Should I go back to "The Blu Kuban", and just forget this ever happened? Bueller?
    07-22-2012 04:34 PM
    Lost in my rant, I forgot to mention that my update woes are for the Epic 4G Touch...
    07-22-2012 04:38 PM
    Why don't you just flash the stock FF18 rom and modem? It will be the exact same thing. Or use the one-click Odin method.
    Montro Ltd likes this.
    07-22-2012 07:03 PM
    i recently went back to gingerbread from flashing "the blu kuban" rom in order to properly receive sprint's ota ics update. That nonsense never showed! I also tried the famed qbking77 tutorial and it didn't work for me at all. Is anyone else lost and waiting like me? Should i go back to "the blu kuban", and just forget this ever happened? Bueller?
    ota update was cancelled by samsung. Sorry.
    Montro Ltd likes this.
    07-22-2012 09:21 PM
    Why don't you just flash the stock FF18 rom and modem? It will be the exact same thing. Or use the one-click Odin method.
    Guess I have no choice now. Back down the rabbit hole I go.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    07-22-2012 10:02 PM
    Guess I have no choice now. Back down the rabbit hole I go.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    The update was all messed up anyway... why do people still want the official ota???? Your already rooted and running custom roms.

Sent From My Galaxy Class Star Fighter...
    07-25-2012 02:11 PM
    The update was all messed up anyway... why do people still want the official ota???? Your already rooted and running custom roms.

Exactly! I'm running the one click Odin FF18

Sent from my EPIC 4G Touch!
    07-25-2012 02:56 PM

The update was great. But the issue was it was not noob friendly. It should of auto wiped data by default. That woulda helped ALOT.
    07-25-2012 02:58 PM
    That is why I have been recommending getting sfhub's FF18 Odin one-click package from XDA... clears data and gives you a clean install.
    07-27-2012 09:47 AM
    That is why I have been recommending getting sfhub's FF18 Odin one-click package from XDA... clears data and gives you a clean install.
    Can you link to that please? Or must I go searching...

Sent from my slab of black plastic. But apparently Apple owns black rectangles.
    07-27-2012 01:07 PM
    Here ya go. (Thanks to sfhub and all for getting the pieces together!)
    [ODIN][TAR] SPH-D710.FF18_CL663858 (FF18 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Full Restore - Rooted) - xda-developers
    Downtown Taco likes this.
    07-27-2012 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD