AOKP Screenshots!

joej191

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
im running 4.0.4 on my new e4gt and its root and i want this rom but this guy told me i need a version that goes with the kernal and mine says ff18 idk im a noob. Can i get a link for this please.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Download the mobile Odin app from the play store. It will run you $5. Go to xda and look in the development forum in our phones section. Find the kernel repository thread. Find the el26 with clockwork mod 5 tar. and download it.

Place the tar file on your external SD. Open the mobile Odin app on your phone. Select "kernel" and find the tar file on your SD. Select it. Scroll down to "flash firmware." When you see the Samsung splash screen pull your battery. Replace battery. Boot into clockworkmod recovery by holding volume up and power.

Wipe everything. Install the aokp zip that you downloaded from the aokp thread right below this thread. Have fun.

Good luck.

-AOKP milestone 6 - FF18 Modem - 200dpi

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I finally figured out how to get the the AOKP wallpapers in system. I darkened up the blue one quite a bit. What do you think?

HdMsTrTeCh

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
New guy on the block! I've been reading up on this phone for a couple weeks in multiple forums looking for a good AOSP ROM. Looks like I found a place to stay. Everybody here seems helpful and patient....good qualities. Stable 4 is running smooth so far.

RErick

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Download the mobile Odin app from the play store. It will run you $5. Go to xda and look in the development forum in our phones section. Find the kernel repository thread. Find the el26 with clockwork mod 5 tar. and download it.

Place the tar file on your external SD. Open the mobile Odin app on your phone. Select "kernel" and find the tar file on your SD. Select it. Scroll down to "flash firmware." When you see the Samsung splash screen pull your battery. Replace battery. Boot into clockworkmod recovery by holding volume up and power.

Wipe everything. Install the aokp zip that you downloaded from the aokp thread right below this thread. Have fun.

Good luck.

Actually there is no need for that. Go to e4gtcm.blogspot.com and click on tools or install guide and find the EL26 or EL29 direct boot kernel. Using the same steps you can boot directly into EL based CWM and flash away!

Sent from my AOKP'd D710